Miley Jab Hum Tum

my words r feeling from my heart -sajan [EDI PG 5] - Page 3

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 1gunjan7

WOW AASHI AMAZING SUPERB ARTICLE U REALLY R A MARVELLOUS WRITER..πŸ‘πŸ‘

u r right superb dialogoues by hitesh dailogoue writer each dialogoue descrlbes sajans love n deep feelings excellently..πŸ‘πŸ‘

after hearing samrat say mein haar nahi manooga chasmish.mein kismat ko bhi aab hamaree beeh nahi aaane doonga....these words by samrat really touched my heart as well what dialogues..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I HOPE N WISH SAJAN REUNITE SOON N WE ALL FANS GET TO SEE SAJAN LOVE STORY AGAIN..SOON N MAY WE GET OUR WISH TO SEE SAMRAT N GUNJAN MARRIED TO EACH OTHER..SOON..😍

owwww gunjan dear thanks a tone for lovely reply don't worry our sajan will be together and we will see them getting married hon have a faith yar 😳 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ar4evr

gr8888 tpic aashi
compltly agree wid u
ol d dialouges dat u highlighted r actully vryy touchy..rather i shuld say dat dey hv a deeper meaning

luvv my sajan...dere actions,xpressions n obviously dere wonderful dialouges(sum of wch u wrte)...

thanks a tone richa for ur lovely reply πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aashi ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

to be frank each and every dialogue u have mentioned are my favourite ...
the most heat felt is the kal aaj and kal one and yesterday one shows what Gunjan means to him.. simple lines yet so much depth..the next is the cricle of love... again simple but the events after this followed were again again the reasons testing their love and redefining them...

and i dont want to miss the oppurtunity to give my thanks to Hitesh for giving such beautiful yet emotional and indeepth line which make sajan more special ...and unique...

aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aarthi.ramani

aashi ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

to be frank each and every dialogue u have mentioned are my favourite ...

the most heat felt is the kal aaj and kal one and yesterday one shows what Gunjan means to him.. simple lines yet so much depth..the next is the cricle of love... again simple but the events after this followed were again again the reasons testing their love and redefining them...

and i dont want to miss the oppurtunity to give my thanks to Hitesh for giving such beautiful yet emotional and indeepth line which make sajan more special ...and unique...

hey aarthi thanks a tone for ur lovely reply i was expected long one from u hon so give me your long one reply yar 😳 😳
aashizin thumbnail
hey guys do share your views 😳
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hai AASHI, U R GREAT Yaar! What a ARTICLE/THREAD?? AWESOME ! SUPERB ! FANTASTIC......I M Speechless Now.I M remebering Whole SHOW Becauz, Your THREAD & some Cute REPLIES.

THANX 2 Every SAJAN's Fans 4 REPLY here. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

-BUDDY.
aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Hai AASHI, U R GREAT Yaar! What a ARTICLE/THREAD?? AWESOME ! SUPERB ! FANTASTIC......I M Speechless Now.I M remebering Whole SHOW Becauz, Your THREAD & some Cute REPLIES.

THANX 2 Every SAJAN's Fans 4 REPLY here. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

-BUDDY.

owwwww thanks buddy for ur lovely reply i am so overwhelmed with such a appreciation but for this thread i thing monaya and hitesh deserve standing ovation i only put my words for them nothing else i will edit more as journey of sajan has given us incredible and touching soulful dialouges and thanks again for your reply πŸ˜ƒ
Sweka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Another superb topic😊 Aashi I must say you're full of ideas😊 Thanks for such a beautiful post as I read those dialogues I could imagine all those scenes and hence I re-lived all those memorable moments😳
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

hey aarthi thanks a tone for ur lovely reply i was expected long one from u hon so give me your long one reply yar 😳 😳

will sure dear.. need sometime to get out of yesterday's numbness
but yes will do that today..
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post
remind me the old days