Totally Scintillating Chemistry-Maan And Geet

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan and Geet are here to set the Screen on Fire....OMG they ahve Awesome Chemistry.....The super Hot and shrewed Look of Maan....and the bit confused but Determined Geet......They are really gonna be the Most remembered couple on TV......they have scintillating chemistry when they come together......OMG i could Just Go on and on....but Facts are Facts......

They are a rockking Jodi.....and Def here to stayEdited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry hun, but you've posted this in the wrong forum😳
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sum_sum

Sorry hun, but you've posted this in the wrong forum😳

I know it Was just a small Confusion.....Corrected Now 😉
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
koi gal nhi yaar.......but u edited it in a nice topic.........gr8
Maneet rockzEdited by geet06 - 13 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
^^lol no worries!....about Maan and Geet you're right they are one chemistrilicious pair☺️....cnt seem to get enough of them....each of their scenes surpasses the previous ones....looking forward to loads more fireworks in the future☺️
Edited by sum_sum - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail

^^lol no worries!....about Maan and Geet you're right they are one chemistrilicious pair☺️....cnt seem to get enough of them....each of their scenes surpasses the previous ones....looking forward to loads more fireworks in the future☺️

Its Happening Now
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Its Happening Now

And HOW!!☺️☺️....I think I forgot to breathe while watching the precap...I dunno how on Earth I'm going to survive the wait till tmrw....I never even realised wen I mentioned fireworks that we'll get an explosion of them and in such a breathtaking manner😍
rickks thumbnail

And HOW!!☺️☺️....I think I forgot to breathe while watching the precap...I dunno how on Earth I'm going to survive the wait till tmrw....I never even realised wen I mentioned fireworks that we'll get an explosion of them and in such a breathtaking manner😍

Ooooo.....How Cool
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are soo poles apart, they complete each other!!! Like two pieces of the same puzzle...
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

They are soo poles apart, they complete each other!!! Like two pieces of the same puzzle...

Well Said😉