Posted: 13 years ago

In a strange incident two doctors of Sanjeevni ended up hand-cuffed and shirtless at the famous Excel College. The guys it seems had no idea why they were at Excel .

In a similar incident the trustee of Excel , Mr.Samrat Shergill and professor Mayank sharma found themselves  lying in the Sanjeevni Morgue like new born babies among dead bodies. They too had no clue has to how they landed up in the morgue. (Most probably someone mistook them for dead, I suppose).

Later it came into light that the four were actually at the "Kangaroo Club"  for reasons no one could fathom. This reporter decided to do an investigative report on what actually happened at the club. The manager was eager to help out. He said the guys were actually doing a 'strip dance' to collect fund for the under-privileged "bhookke nange bachhe "of Uganda.  

He said Kangaroo club has always conducted charity shows and  they will soon be conducting competitions in strip dance, pole dance, belly dance and cabaret to collect fund to help flood victims . He said every piece of cloth shed at the bar will be collected and send to the social welfare society.  He claimed his club really creates social awareness among today's youth.  He said the club owner has plans of opening more such clubs all over India and requested everyone to encourage and support their cause.

Those who are willing to participate in the competitions please send your details to

Mr.Khullam Khan

Kangaroo Club

Bandra east, Mumbai

Disclaimer- Those who apply , please do it at your own risk. Lunatic Times or JS is in no way responsible for where or how u end up after the event.

🤣🤣🤣 what an awesum humor hun...... hilarious post
lol awesome..

way to go shamil.. i wish u were the creative of DMG..yeh haal na hota show ka
loooooooooooooooooooooool
it was a fun epi;)
Shamil,

Humourous post and loved the Disclaimer the most!🤣

Samrat and Mayank -new born babies🤣

and I liked the mission of the competitions held at Kangaroo Club🤣

Hey Shamil,😃

I think Khullam khan should Strip himself coz he needs to lead by example & not preach others without following himself.😆😆😆

Well Khullam khan's Club is already preaching mail stripping knowledge to Under previlige Children but there is famous sentence by Pandit Nehru that,
"You can't teach philosophy to a hungry man".
So Khullam Khan & his associates Strip themselves & collect money for Children coz Children want Money more than Knowledge & Participating in social activities.😉😆😆

JS Rocksss!!!😆😆😆
Those who want to participate.....aao.....Tooth pado....😆

Shamil ji..How ae you feeling?????....Greart post once again dear...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Hehe ...jhoota singh ji.😊 aab sara doctors to sanjeevnei se Kangroo bar  me jaya gay hi ....Now to all the the patients also have to the bar ..for their elaaj...😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was waiting for this!

Too good!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar SHAMIL!!

uff u & UR JHOOTA SINGH fiascos r just MIND BOGGLING

*shilpa shetty style with music* this was a ROCKING post sach main!!

LOLZ AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEE!! 🤣
Awesome yaar👏👏👏

btw, how do we find our lost ring at the Kangaroo club??😆😆