When its meant to happen, it will happen:)(AR)

pri_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heylo my ARians *hugs*

I see many topics on the new character! While people are busy speculating wt the character be like, wt will happen to AR, SR i chose to be in my own world of Love and thats AR!

We cant forget AR can we? Old is gold and DMG was and is always about Love

And when we sya Love the frst name that comes to my mind is AR! yeah many wonder its two names but fr me these two are One-Sou and two-bodies :)

One name wth one meaning-*Undying Loe*

Theres no Love story which is complete without seperation so may be we are going through rough times but we will overcome it as Ishq Leta Hai Imtehan but gives you Aasmani Rang you at the end :)

So lets go throught he journey of our Heer-Ranjha

I hate to Love you-After a lot of han-na, nokjhok, and blushing period at last the love birds confessed and he confession became the Confession of the era! When she said I hate you she meant I hate to love you and when he said I love you he meant I can't stop loving you J

The first Kiss- Kiss-ka hai mujhko intezaar aao nah!! The frst kiss was the cutest kiiss(not) we ever saw.. The car window witnessed the sweetness and the innocence of their love.. and we blushed wth Ridhima..

Aahh jealous- The frst jealousy when Ridhima put her hand on someone's else's shoulder and Armaan is left frowning! Ridhima trying to manao her Armaan and he so loved to be the kid!

Will love you forever-Armaan Malik makes a promise to his Basket to love her forever and soon make her Ridhima Malik J Ridhima get tears listening this and cud nly say I love you Armaan

Pushtani Kangan-When our hero gifts her His Pushtani Kangan, he syas-Meri mom kehtin thi ki yeh mai us ladki ko pehnao jiske sath mai apni poori zindagi bitana chahta hun J He actualy gave her the license to have the full right on him! And now only she will be the woman in his life, all his life

Valentine was never so special-14th februaury never seemed so special to our Romeo-Juliet.. Ridhima gifts Armaan comics coz she knows he loves them and he says-Tumhein kaise pata mjhe comics pasand hai! To which she syas-Humin toh aapke bare mei aur bhi bhut kuch pata hai J And we cant help but along with Armaan say-Oye hoye!

Payal never had this much meaning before Armaan gifted them to his Valentine! As Armaan said Tum Sanjeevni mei kahin bhi ho is Payal ki awaz se mai pehchan lunga meri Jaan hai kahan! Aww the frst tym he said Jaan!

You know me so well-AR now trust each other more than anyone else! Ridhima trust him and undrstands him so well that he dsnt even need to tell her his problem and she can sense theres a big mess! Thast wt we call Soulmates J

incomplete without you- I miss you truly L We parted on our wish but theres this emptiness inside me?. Wich tels me that I want you

feels heaven in your arms-Ridhima goes and gets her love back! And as she fals in his arms she now feels complete after so long? She says-Ladungi per tumhein chhodke kabhi ni jaungi

*Our moments*- Chhup-chhupke milna, ladna,  Fire-escape mei hasna, rona pyar krna!!! This is us! AR!

first dateI Ridhima now wants an offical date! Not the regular Fire-escape and the perfect lover Armaan gifts her the perfect date ever and Ridhima is left wth saying-Phir se Tujhpe aebaar hone laga hai, Phir se Tera Intezaar hone laga hai.. Yes AR's love had now reached its heights and she knew it's the starting of a new life for them J

Ishq leta hai imtehan-Koi bhi Ishq imtehan ke bina adhura hai! Armaan-Ridhima's love went through the biggest odds, noone suported them and their love but the were not alone as they have each other and their Love!! They fought, fought together till they succeed..

Our love won-And at last their Love won! They had won the battle of love and only because they were each other..

we are officialy together-Ar's roka brought the official togtherness for them? Ridhima said to Armaan on their roka-Aaj se pehle maine tumhein itna pyar kabhi ni kia aur mai tumhein humesha khush rakhungi! And you can feel the truth and in her eyes? and we are assured that she will keep our hero happy always and forever

nothing can change your love for me not even you-Arman lost his memory and forgot Ridhima but their love was still inside his hearts! Only that's why whenever he used to see her, his eyes stopped and though not knowing why they kept looking at her but his heart knew that this was his destiny, the only way his heart always knew goes towards Ridhima

we lived for each other, we died for each other-They lived for each other, with each other and by each other and sacrificed their life for their love??

I am lifeless without you- Ridhima was lifeless now because the life inside her had died.. her heart wasnt beating as its heart beat was not with it..

As i see you coming near to me i feel breathing again-But ours was destined to be, so we met again.. As Ridhima se Armaan coming mear to her her heart beats fast! Actualy start beating now.. after 6 months she is now back to life again

Life's dificult your love is everywhere around me-Love's dificult and Life's unfair to us, to our love? Ridhima feels-I can get bak to you but your love doesn't allow me to move ahead in life? I have a fight between my heart and mind every moment.. I am dying every moment but this I know your love is everwhere aorund me..

Your love inside me- AR can never run away from their love because their love resides inside them? Armaan Ridhima ke wajood ka who hissa hai jisse koi nahi mita sakta khud Armaan bhi nahi mita sakta

Aur Ridhima Armaan ke liye pyar ka dusra naam hai

We realised, we are Soulmates-Armaan-Ridhimma don't need to open their eyes to see each other, wo ek dusre ki palkoen mei rehein hain, They don't need to touch each other to feel their love, The can feel each other's presence even if they don't see them?

We belong to each other, today, tomorrow forever-As they part ways only to come together again, they make a promise to each other that even if the eyes of world we are separated our love was, is and will always be within us and we promise to love each other in all the 7 births we take J

Our hearts today also beat Armaan-Ridhimma-

After this all i can say is they are meant to happen so they will happen coz I see Armaan-Ridhima being the Armaan and Ridhimma only with each other :)

Edited by pri_armaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishia thumbnail
Pri.....πŸ‘πŸ‘
great topic from the cutest person on this earth for the most beautiful couple

"Dard me agar maza nahi hota,
Pyar dil me jama nahi hota.
Jaaney kya ho gayi khata mujhse,
Aajkal woh khafa nahi hota.
Jisne duniya ke gam churaaye hain,
Uska kuch bhi bura nahi hota.
Usse milne ki justuju kyun hai,
Wo jo mujhse juda nahi hota.
Uske chehre pe jo likha hai padho,
Pyar ka tarjuma nahi hota.
Hausle raasta dikhaate hain,
Jab kahin raasta nahi hota."

i just felt like saying this..

duniya umeed par kayam hai aur umeed kehathi hai woh zaroor milinga..

kyun ki unko millna hi

"Milne joh lika yeh hai

Takdeer me jud jande tukde hai tasveer ke

ishq ishq rab hai rab rab hai ishq da rutba sabse unchqa.

khoon se apna pyaar ko seencha 

Mera dil mein raka unka dil ...

haye aab jeena mushkil..

this is the title track of kis desh mein hai mera dil

i thought this would suit AR's love...

Yeh ishq nahi asaan. kint bhi fassale ayee jinte bhi dooriyan aya.. agar kistmaat mein milne lika kudh bagwaan bhi usa rok nahi saktha..  πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜­

Edited by ishuKSGKAJEN - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ya AR FOREVER...........................😊
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! πŸ€—

AR have been through so much, you just think how they can ever be topped? They just can't. The only way you can match their level is by copying their scenes....LOL! Even that won't work because ultimately we'll be looking at AR's love story again.

You've said it all really. Don't need to say much!
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
That was a lovely post dear but we cant ever trust anyone..DMG is def over for me until AR are united...Yes, AR belong together for me...lol..cheers to fellow ARians..
rimitra thumbnail
Awesome Post!!
We were laughing and crying and falling in love with their fairytale ride. Why can't we have a fairytale ending? It should be Armaan and riddhima married and they lived happily ever after.,

The story started with their journey to sanjeevani and it should  end in each others arm. Their love cannot die it is still very much alive in many ARians heart. It is about the characters Armaan and Riddhima not about the actors playing their role. We loved them as AR and and will always believe that they cannot get separated.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
luvely pri...u defined the journey of AR so well...just superb

luv =AR...no one can separate them ....

-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pri...*hugs*

Ar will be thru lots of downs only...n i know they r gonna hurt me!!
but still somewhere in the corner of my heart...i do believe that AR will be thr for sure...
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful PostπŸ‘ πŸ‘You have said it all
When it comes to AR there are no ifs,but,why,when how....they have to be together...that's it!!!!
connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post
like the title of your post
agree with everything you said