Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i have been watching this serial since Aks and Naitik's marriage...I donno abt the story be4..Cud someone walk me thru as of who Rituraj is and how he is related to Naitik and wut did he do be4? Thx in advance...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rituraj was suppose to get married with akshara but didnt happen . rituraj is naitik s cousin from his mother , both naitik mother n rituraj mother is sisters
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rituraj's proposal came for Akshara before Naitik's and he rejected Aksh thinking that she wants to make a career in singing....Akshara was very much confident that Rituraj will be her life partner and she almost fell in love with him but she was heartbroken with his rejection...then came naitik...

it was revealed later , during naksh's marriage , that RR is naitik's cousin ..when naitik came to know the truth that RR rejected Akshara and not the other way round, he got angry, confused, and insecure that he was not the first one to come in akshara's life.....but eventually all MU's were cleared and RR mend his ways, only to come back with his stupid wife again 🤢 n create problems b/w naksh
Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Rituraj's proposal came for Akshara before Naitik's and he rejected Aksh thinking that she wants to make a career in singing....Akshara was very much confident that Rituraj will be her life partner and she almost fell in love with him but she was heartbroken with his rejection...then came naitik...

it was revealed later , during naksh's marriage , that RR is naitik's cousin ..when naitik came to know the truth that RR rejected Akshara and not the other way round, he got angry, confused, and insecure that he was not the first one to come in akshara's life.....but eventually all MU's were cleared and RR mend his ways, only to come back with his stupid wife again 🤢 n create problems b/w naksh

Thanks charu and Nantani88 for brief summary....