Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
mithila....I dont know if uve heard abt ulhasnagar. Its a sindhi area predominated by tradesmen and famous for getting nakli (fake) goods. ppl make fun when they see something fake and ask whether uve got it from usa (meaning ulhasnagar).
Probably B business is abt the same.πŸ˜†
mithila.v thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

mithila....I dont know if uve heard abt ulhasnagar. Its a sindhi area predominated by tradesmen and famous for getting nakli (fake) goods. ppl make fun when they see something fake and ask whether uve got it from usa (meaning ulhasnagar).

Probably B business is abt the same.πŸ˜†

thanx for clarifying...i really didnt know ....i am not familiar with mumbai
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maybe they mean ulhasnagar. πŸ˜† Its a place in Mumbai and is called US as well. πŸ˜†To go to ulhasnagar Tappu doesnt need visa or passport. πŸ˜†. Pata chala B family ka business is not United states but in ulhasnagarπŸ˜†. Daddaji must be going there everyday to check his business.πŸ˜†

so funny fast trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously, this was the limits!! Even if this looser Veer was a Greencard holder/ Citizen(less chances) even then Tapasyas visa might take over 1 month to  process.. consider she's going there on visit visa.. still it will take her atleast a 2 weeks to get through all that process!πŸ˜†

By the way, makes me wonder ... in any circumstances.. US consulate definitely wants wedding pictures...without which they never give spouse visas.. how the hell tapwater got through with all that wedding-ghunghat drama!!

Another ILLOGIC is that... even if u ignore the pictures thing..there's a document called MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!!! When did theyy sign it?? In that fake marriage of her's?? What did she sign as Iccha Bharti..atleast the document would have read so!!

So guys...Ultimately....All taht divorce drama VEEYA staged... Tapasya should have legally got the divorce papers signed from Iccha!!!LMAF!!!!🀣 
geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The serial is getting disgusting na ? everyday you see Iccha with a long face .... Vansh the Psycho acting stupid ... ofcourse no words to describe our Taps ...

and imagine just announcing .... we are going to the US!!! we poor mortals are waiting here for our interview dates .. guess we should take some tips from Taps on how to leave for the US in two days ! and I bet she will discard all her sarees and jewellery and appear in some hep clothes for the travel !!!

anyways a nice dose of laughter everyday before going to bed . You bet! I wont stop watching Uttaran !! πŸ˜›
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsAddict

For CVs everythign is soooo easy...bridal swappings...hidings all vamps deeds...they got worlds' biggest psycho ( vansh)...biggest dumb ( iccha)....as someone said in this forum truely drug ne bana di jodi...and serving all this as toppings on Vamps deeds .... worlds's most clever vamp...fooling us for sooo long....and we tooo ...have just don't give up attitude πŸ˜†   

oh back to visit to US visit...have you heard of people who just hide in planes' tire or hide with luggage compartment of plane...I think tapu will go that way...you know she is super woman πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†....well spotted...πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
areyy ji why shud cvs worry about visas and all? they know no logic!
nutmeg7 thumbnail
hey fast trak....i loved ulhasnagar logic......m too from mumbai.....and i was actually imagining veer going to ulhasnagar wearing a nice suit.....hahahahhahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

hey fast trak....i loved ulhasnagar logic......m too from mumbai.....and i was actually imagining veer going to ulhasnagar wearing a nice suit.....hahahahhahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daddajis outfit looks perfectly fine for ulhasnagar. Veer is foreign returned so he wears suit. I think Daddaji speaks a bit of Sindhi as well πŸ˜†. With him u cant really tell his language. Sirf Damadam mast kalandar gana baaki hai. πŸ˜†
btw am from Powai how abt u... Nice to meet a mumbaiite. 😊
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Daddajis outfit looks perfectly fine for ulhasnagar. Veer is foreign returned so he wears suit. I think Daddaji speaks a bit of Sindhi as well πŸ˜†. With him u cant really tell his language. Sirf Damadam mast kalandar gana baaki hai. πŸ˜†
btw am from Powai how abt u... Nice to meet a mumbaiite. 😊

exactly....m sooooo happy finally i met someone from amchi mumbai.....m from borivali....