NEW Maaneet FF~ LOVE-KNOT~ UPDTPart20page 97 09/24 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, i just came across your FF and totally got hooked onto it reading the first part. ;D

Loved how you revealed Maan's past. Wonder if somewhat similar will take place in the show Geet itself coz there seems to be a connection between Maan and NT in the show..

Also i like how you showed signs of Geet being pregnant, like the morning sickness and fainting spells..we seem to nvr get them off the show..Geet is showcased as a wonder woman in the show...😆

Love the flow of your FF..and the best part, for me, has gt to be the third part! Maan, hahah the way he just figured out so easily that Geet might be pregnant..PLus i loved how he asked her straightforwardly if she was pregnant or not...so like Maan..and love it!

Sasha seems to have more brains here..😆 Liked how she's digging up on Geet's past by going back to Hoshaipur..and Maan seems to be doing the same thing as well right..?..From part two..

Wonderful writing..and do carry on yea! :))

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Nice update
I really dnt want Sasha to get to knw anythg abt Geet
Maan really craes for Geet yaar
Liked Dadima n Maan's chat
Maan was irritated really
Hated NT a lot
Maan actually got to knew that Geet is pregnant or he was jus guessing
Lets c wat happens aage
Update soon longer than this
loved the innocent Geet saying about the food she will like to eat and the frown on Maan's face.
Nice ff
wow lovely yaar
even i love all geet's favorite
lovely
maan dadi was awesome and NT i hate her
thats it
do continue
bye sumi
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† @ her craving for achaar...and she thinks Maan is serious about it 😆

I'm sure he just got shocked at the food she wanted to order and her craving for achaar that he asked her that. Hai na? 😳 He can't possibly have guessed it...but I hope she doesn't give it away. Not so soon!

And Maan and Nainu...Honu, would you believe me if I said I was wondering the exact same thing you have written in this update? 😲 Great minds think alike I guess...😉 *lifts collar*

But it is a very logical thought actually...I feel that's why Maan and Nainu have estranged relations, and I want that to happen in Geet. Thanks, Honey, for putting this in. I had this strange feeling of deja vu while reading it 😆

And the whole Dadi-grandson thing was good. Of course she's perfect for the sadu! 😳 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Looking forward to how this goes forward 😉

Update soon! 🤗
Great part!!
Thanks for the PM...
Awesome Hapi ... great way to end ... leaving us all anxious for the next  part !!
Update soon ....
Awesome update !
Oh and,
Loved the last line as well lol :)
pleasee continue sooon :)
if you have a PM List
cud u please add my name to ittt
thank a juuu =)
Awesome part!!!

I loved that part when Geet on a polite note,said Daadi that maybe Maan needs me during their discussions.

And pregancy line too!! Waiting for the next part!!

Update soon!!