Tere Liye

Just a Guess abt the Storyline - Page 2

...Nikhita... thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its possible....waiting for the reasons to be revealed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi anupama .....
missed you in kdmhmd...!!!ff's obviously...πŸ˜†
and you did hit the nail here ..
i agree with you...anurag will be kinda forced to marry tani his childhood friend ....while he himself plays a loverboy image at that stage of life...
he would ask tani to help him out and for his sake she might sacrifice her love ...but still remains Mrs Anuraag..
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suryavni

hi anupama .....

missed you in kdmhmd...!!!ff's obviously...πŸ˜†
and you did hit the nail here ..
i agree with you...anurag will be kinda forced to marry tani his childhood friend ....while he himself plays a loverboy image at that stage of life...
he would ask tani to help him out and for his sake she might sacrifice her love ...but still remains Mrs Anuraag..

hiiiiiiiiiii!!!  yeah me too missed writing the FF's but I am gng to work on them again...just gt busy with exams and stuff😊😊😊
somehow I am sure this is gng to be the basic story line with tani-anu married but when anu turns older and goes abroad he forgets abt the marriage part "note: he does not forget tani" and then he falls for neha and then ealises he has always been in love with tani...lets c wht ekta has in store for us...😊😊
diivya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: @nup@m@

Hello everyone!!

I am @nup@m@ from KDMHMD forum --  was not very active in that forum (just wrote FF's)... and a crazy Harshad fan just like all Harshad deewani's😳😳😳... The first episode was brilliant and Harshad..."swoon"...no words to describe his acting talents...and Anupriya was good too...

So while I was watching it again I realised Soaps1 ( sry dnt knw ur name)... started a poll on wht could Anurag's dad planning...and agreeing I think its going to Anu-Tani's marriage. Since Tani said thar the love story be began from that night of the wedding...I think Anu-Tani will get married (for some strange reason) and then Tani and Anurag will form a more serious bond that of love and care. However Anurag will be sent abroad to complete his studies and when he returns back anurag will have forgotten his marriage with Tani and will come in with another girl. Tani who lives with the hope of Anurag returning to her will forget her love for him and support him through it. As the story goes on Anurag will realise his mistake and by then tani would have left him....and Anurag must have gone mad looking for her...

I dont knw wht I am writing becz this suddenly popped into my head and thought to post it... Do comment on what u all think...

@nup@m@

I don't think any third person 'as their love interest' will come into the frame. Maybe they got apart for some other serious reason.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: diivya

I don't think any third person 'as their love interest' will come into the frame. Maybe they got apart for some other serious reason.

sorry to burst ur bubble but there is already a news on IF tht Neha - the girl from shraddha is gng to be playing the other love interest of Anurag.
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup maybe its like that...whats new
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Possibly that's true!!!
Even when I saw the epi  I was reminded of a Korean Movie which I saw named My Little Bride. In that one, the school girl gets married to her friend according to the last wish of her grandpa. But as she is a school girl, the marriage is hidden from all. The girl gets herself a boyfriend and her husband who loves her does not protest about it. At last the girl realizes how much her husband loves her and vice versa and they live happily ever after. 😳

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: princeton_girl

awwwwwww....i wish anurag doesn't forgets TANI!!!....but hey watching the first epi it seems the other way round or maybe not...maybe for some reasons it juz end up as a child marriage and the elders have forgotten about it but anu and tani hasnt..and has anu grows his parents plan to get him married to someone else..???well this is what i think :P

and u have fished the whole story with just one post what is Ekta and team gonna do nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
diivya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: @nup@m@

sorry to burst ur bubble but there is already a news on IF tht Neha - the girl from shraddha is gng to be playing the other love interest of Anurag.

Really?? I didn't know abt that! ...But why???😭  I didn't hope to see another love triangle..πŸ˜’
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmmmmmmmm...........aisa ho sakta hai,