MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry for this late topic today, I have been so tired and fell asleep, soon as I woke up, I watched the episode and here I am again I think I'm still dazed πŸ˜† Do watch the epiosde today, it was full of Major Maneet moments! πŸ˜‰

Okay now to the episode: πŸ˜ƒ 

Maneet OF COURSE & a hint of Pinky

They are taking my breath away. I'm loving them even more as the day goes by Geet is sitting down waiting until she sees the workers leave *It's Home time* and thinks she cant leave because Saru is still here, the way she keeps looking at him helplessly that is just so adorable! πŸ˜† Pinky comes to get her but check it she has something in her hand which she is munching on AGAIN and she tells Geet they'll eat samosas as well Pinky and her food ka dhabba I'm just loving it πŸ˜† Poor Geet had to say no, and I must say one of the best answers Geet has given anyone ever, I mean if it weren't for this "Mein abhi nahi aa sakti, dekh na boss abhi tak office mein hain" dialogue then we wouldn't get the Maneet moments that follow after that! OMGosh I love Pinky's reaction, even she is scared of DD But she brought up a fair point, Geet doesn't know the way to her house then how will she get home? *WINK WINK*

MANEEEEEEETTTT! 😍 As Pinky leaves, Maan enters wohi dialogue "Woh Adi nay budget the file..." waise you know I think he could've called Geet to his office since she is his secretary Munda Maan is loving the attention from Kurri Geet πŸ˜‰ Did you notice the way he kept looking at Geet in a sarky way? ☺️ Anyways he was staring at her like there's no tomorrow, he always just looks at the finer details on Geet face☺️ again the saru dialogue "mere kahi hui baat, mujhe batanay ke zaroorat nahi" but that's what you said to her Maan! πŸ˜† She's only confirming it πŸ˜† But obviously he gets annoyed at Geet for that AGAIN πŸ˜† and in this sudden annoyed spirit instead of grabbing the file, he grabs Geet's hand BALLE BALLE,  β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Munda nay kurri nu phir phar lita *notice my punjabi sucks* You know what I love about this scene is the way Maan grabs her hand and looks immediately at Geet, ☺️the way Geet slowly looked up haye *FAINTS* I have been dreaming of this scene for 2 days, even today all day I couldn't think of anyone else than Maneet and their hand holding *MANEET EYE LOCK* *faints, dies and comes back alive to see Maneet πŸ˜† Another one of the best scenes of Maneet, it was very tender and the BG score just makes the scene perfect in my opinion. I think it really brings forth the essence of the sweet moments between Maneet. The way Geet is also staring at Maan in a state of being hypnotized PERFECT! 😍😍 That scene lasted around 32-34 seconds before Maan looks away (Yes I'm a sad person who actually looked at the time but what can I do Maneet are driving me crrrrrrrazy! πŸ˜†) The way Maan ran from there was hilarious, πŸ˜† I mean if you ever want Maan to run away, then make sure you have Geet with you πŸ˜† Joking. Course not, Maan cant seem to get enough of Geet these days. ☺️ BALLE BALLE, there two are making my day. Thank you CVs for this beautiful scene! 😍😍

LOL at Geet iss ko toh kissi ke bhi parwa he nahi hai No Geet he does care, he cares about you, no wonder he saved you on a numerous occasions! Ahem ahem

Meh Dhoka wife and her nautanki with Dadima

Didn't hear much about what Dhoka wife was saying, except for making up excuses for Dhokaybaaz and the churail succeeded🀒 Dadi thought her little sweet talks and apologies were sincere!  Anyways so Dadi is going to stop the brothers from fighting and not listen to Maan one bit. 😲 Lekin Dadima, aap yeh nahi kar sakti, Dhokaybaaz and his wife are manipulating you  They spent so much time with this drama, they could've shown us more Maneet moments😳 BTW I didn't bother counting how long this part was πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Meh, I hate the fact that the Dadima is so sweet yet naive too. Although I still love the Dadima, she is so very classy, and she was talking posh, the cherry on top πŸ˜› Who elsed liked the Dadima, besides the fact that she believed lies from Dhoka wife! I liked her πŸ˜ƒ

Maneet OHMIGOSH,  😳 And the drama of Dhoka wife 🀒

Hehe, back again. So Geet is getting worried, its 8 and the Saru is still here therefore Geet also has to stay at the office. Geet don't worry, these late night shifts are only pulling you towards something good πŸ˜‰ Maan! 😳 Told you there was a glass window, no wonder Geet keeps looking through it at Maan 😳 If only I had the chance to do that, I'd ogle at him allll day πŸ˜† Eh? But there was a music dysfunction today, Maneet music and funnt Geet music? πŸ˜† WHAT? πŸ˜† But you know Geet, to answer your question he does have family who you know 🀒 except for the Dadima, apni sasuma say bahut jaldi milo gee tum 😳 Don't worry πŸ˜† *FORWARDED THE DHOKA WIFE SCENE* πŸ˜† *I think Dhoka wife was at it again, trying to seduce the audience with her looks πŸ˜†* Geet keeps looking at Maan helplessly  but then gets a call TRING TRING and guess what? LOOK WHO IT IS? πŸ˜ƒ....na don't get too excited its only Dhoka wife! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I loved the way Geet said, I'm sorry lekin agar aap ka koi message hai toh mein dee doon gee, Goodnight! πŸ˜† HA! In your face women! Dhoka wife was like excuse meeee, well excuse yourself hun, no one has time for you, especially Maan since he's busy with Geet πŸ˜³πŸ˜† do yourself a favour and GET LOST πŸ˜ƒ *reading the thoughts of all Geet forum members and everyone agrees* πŸ˜†

Maan and Dadi scene πŸ˜† Eh, yeh Dadi toh bahut chalak hai, she emotionally blackmailed Maan and said to him that how dare he not talk to her, she hasn't eaten, her heart palpatations are increasing. πŸ˜† Maan genuinly cares about his Dadi, which is why he put two and two together and said Geet and stormed into her cabin 😲

Lekin thero, rukko meray yaar, abhi toh story shuru hui hai 😳 As soon as he entered his expressions changed after seeing a sleeping Geet who's hair strands is running amock, haila lekin hawa kahan say aaye πŸ˜†. But OHMIGOSH please guys watch this scene its electrifying! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ His anger diminished and that mesmerized Maan returned *☺️ times 2* This is a very classy scene as he slowly walks up to Geet ☺️ Did you notice the way he was gazing at Geet, his expressions so calm and serence, there was adoration in his eyes *well at least I believe so* Faz at this point was dead πŸ˜† No seriously I was, the way he bent down, so close to Geet ☺️ he was so into Geet, it was like a trance and he was going to remove the strand off her face 😍   Except he didn't πŸ˜† The look on his face when he realized what he was about to do *PRICELESS* He composed himself so quickly, I really wanted him to remove the strand and just stare at Geet for eternity 😍 and I need to wake up from my dream πŸ˜†

Anyways Maan decides it best if he wakes her up by banging the penholder *I think* on the desk, Kurri doesn't wake up and Maan is annoyed πŸ˜† he calls her "Geet", Kurri still doesn't wake up πŸ˜† Why oh why is he so hesitant to touch Geet? I mean he's done that at least a million times before ☺️ tapping on Geet's shoulder didn't work either πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ And then he bends down again a little towards Geet  β˜ΊοΈ *Haye rabba I was dying by this time, he was so close to Geet, Ohmigosh I totally loved it!* 😍 and calls out Geet.

Geet wakes up and is a bit startled 😳 she jumps up, Maan jumps back and before Geet can go flying off, he steadies her by holding her shoulders (I keep writing folders πŸ˜† too much education πŸ˜†) *MANEET MUSIC* I loved how Geet kept her eyes closed, she looked like an angel, Munda Maan couldn't help but be in a hypnotic state, he was gazed at Geet, 😳 and again Geet slowly looked up 😍 By this time my face was lighting, I swear, I was in total adore mode, and I felt shy myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but I still watched my Maneet πŸ˜† Anyways *MANEET EYELOCK* happens *brace yourself, this is a very bumpy but a marvelous ride* it was a perfect scene, i loved how the camera moved showing us both Maan and Geet ☺️ I was literally screaming omg sooo cute at my computer πŸ˜† got a little over excited. However Munda Maan again realized about his staring contest and turned around, his eyes said it all πŸ˜‰ he was dazed by this whole experience, Geet also looked embarassed by this experience, she was so shy 😳 Maan just decides to speak and asks Geet about the phone kissa and Geet says yes but you told me not to disturb you, Saru Maan returns by this point πŸ˜† again he's being annoyed with Geet for not letting his Dadi talk to him 😲 but Geet came back *well done kurriye* she goes because you told me not to disturb you *she has a valid point, he needs to clarify on whether his family is allowed to talk to him or not* Maan gives Geet a lecture on common sense, he needs it himself πŸ˜† why didn't you tell Geet in the first place? πŸ˜† Their takrar was really neat, I love how Geet shows him attitude back *Go on girl πŸ˜†* and then adds the Boss word at the end of her sentence πŸ˜† eh dono nay ek dosaray kay liye naam rakh diya "Ms Secretary and Boss" HA! You could write adventures about these two with those names πŸ˜† More bashan by Maan and he finally tells Geet to go home and with another stern look leaves.

Geet is annoyed πŸ˜† "Kaisa banda hai yeh" she says that alot about Maan πŸ˜† this was so funny, I'm loving Geet in this new found avatar πŸ˜‰ Anyways she gets ready to go and then the scene shifts to Maan ☺️ he gets flashbacks of seeing Geet whilst she was sleeping 😍 Uff...Ufff...Uffff... πŸ˜† LOVIN' IT! He comes back with his "ye larki" line and says that she'll drive him crazy. No dear, she's already done that, we can see signs that tell us your falling in love with her like crazy πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ Anyways he looks at the clock and thinks its late did Geet stay back for me? But no Karus Maan jumps in says any secretary would've done that. No they wouldn't Maan, its only Geet who's doing that for you, she even said that herself, she stayed back for you and instead of appreciating it you just got annoyed by her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He's worried about how she's going to go home at 10 at night? 😳

Geet is outside his cabin, wondering how she's going to get home. She wants to go ask Maan where to get a taxi from but stops herself since she thinks he will give her another lecture πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cute Geet, she decides she'll go herself and both are shown thinking about each other ☺️☺️ Balle Balle loving this jodi to the max, they are giving me heartattacks πŸ˜†

I reckon this is going to be a good scene. Geet is outside waiting for a taxi, she is really worried about how she's going to get home, when two lafangay/gunda types of guys come and say to her that they'll give her a lift and not to speak english with them πŸ˜† *weirdos * Geet tells them she doesn't need their help, she tells them to stay away as they closing in towards her, when *SCREECHHHHHHHH* A car stops and guess who steps out? YES ITS MAAN! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜πŸ˜ And he looks angry, a good sign πŸ˜† he looked Smokin' Hot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

The way I figure this scene goes is: 😍Maan tells Geet to sit in the car but one of the gundas tell him to go away and grabs Geet's arms to take her with him, however Maan seeing this gets angry and comes and grabs the gunda by his collar and tells him to let go of Geet. Meanwhile Geet is touched by Maan's action, she's loving the fact that he's so caring and over protective ☺️ Maan is threatening the gunda and the gunda asks Maan who Geet is to him? Maan spontaneously answers "Meri girlfriend hai yeh" ☺️☺️ Geet is surprised by Maan's words. 😳 If only this happens tomorrow, it'd set the screen on fire! πŸ˜‰

Actions of the day: Maan grabbing Geet's hand and the waking up scene. *We got two wondeful scenes of Maneet and I enjoyed every bit of it*
Comedy goes to: Pinky and Geet mostly of course πŸ˜†

Precap:
Maan is drinking either tea or coffe, he takes one sip but spits it out πŸ˜† his dialogues Kya hai ye? πŸ˜† Geet very cutely says Mein toh aap ko sorry kehne aaye thi πŸ˜† Then she grabs the cup and Maan is like Geet and Geet keeps talking, saying that she'll make him a new cup, πŸ˜† in that little tug of war between the two, the coffe/tea is spilled onto an important paper. Maan & Geet's expressions are hilarious, Maan has that uffff...aaarrggghh look whereas Geet is like, Ohmygod cant believe this happened. πŸ€£ I really cant wait for tomorrow! How am I going to survive another day without Maneet? 😲

Over to you guys and your kind comments please! πŸ˜ƒ  
P.S: Sorry for any spelling mistakes! 😳

Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago
wow faz . fantastic update yaar. loved todays epi to the max. i bet cv's are doing rounds here. as so many ideas are similar to your and abs FF. haila todays epi was fabbbbbb.
Precap:
Maan is drinking either tea or coffe, he takes one sip but spits it out πŸ˜† his dialogues Kya hai ye? πŸ˜† Geet very cutely says Mein toh aap ko sorry kehne aaye thi πŸ˜† Then she grabs the cup and Maan is like Geet and Geet keeps talking, saying that she'll make him a new cup, πŸ˜† in that little tug of war between the two, the coffe/tea is spilled onto an important paper. Maan & Geet's expressions are hilarious, Maan has that uffff...aaarrggghh look whereas Geet is like, Ohmygod cant believe this happened. πŸ€£ I really cant wait for tomorrow! How am I going to survive another day without Maneet? 😲

i really am crzy about the precap, i think the cvs are really good at making us fidaπŸ˜† i think that scene is going to steal the spotlight tomorrow esp when maan says "yeh kya hai" 🀣🀣  awesomee update!! i love that im not the only one CRAZY about maaneet! and noone knows how to survive days without maaneet! lol im extremely mad bc i wont be able to watch it in the afternoon tom (live in the us) i have to wait til the nite🀒
oh chaddo spelling mistakes πŸ˜‰ !!!! ur update made me as exited as i was while watching the episode πŸ€ͺ goodness this episode was mesmerising 😍 😍 i cant get over the maneet scenes 😳 😳 😳 have to watch it a couple more times πŸ˜ƒ
the precap was so good...i just cant wait and also the scene with the gundas!!!! 😍 if only maan wud say wot u wrote, 'meri gf hai' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it wud make my DAY!!!!! 😳 😳 not just mine all of OURS πŸ˜ƒ....
anxiously waiting for tomorrow, till then gonna b busy thinking bout MANEET 😍 😍 😍
Originally posted by salma434

wow faz . fantastic update yaar. loved todays epi to the max. i bet cv's are doing rounds here. as so many ideas are similar to your and abs FF. haila todays epi was fabbbbbb.
πŸ˜† Thank you hun πŸ€—  Hehe, i hope the CVs are listening to the ideas on the forum too, would make my life so much easier πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Maneet, Maneet Maneet are all I think about! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Maaneet

i really am crzy about the precap, i think the cvs are really good at making us fidaπŸ˜† i think that scene is going to steal the spotlight tomorrow esp when maan says "yeh kya hai" 🀣🀣  awesomee update!! i love that im not the only one CRAZY about maaneet! and noone knows how to survive days without maaneet! lol im extremely mad bc i wont be able to watch it in the afternoon tom (live in the us) i have to wait til the nite🀒

Thank you so much dear πŸ€— I too think the same, tomorrow episode is going to be very entertaining, Maan and Geet will steal the show πŸ˜‰ About being crazy, well it has become innate ever since I first saw Maneet! 🀣 I wish we had an easier way of living without Maneet πŸ˜† Awww...don't worry at least you get to watch it in the night πŸ˜ƒ will be waiting for your reply on tomorrow's bumping topic! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Hiba282

oh chaddo spelling mistakes πŸ˜‰ !!!! ur update made me as exited as i was while watching the episode πŸ€ͺ goodness this episode was mesmerising 😍 😍 i cant get over the maneet scenes 😳 😳 😳 have to watch it a couple more times πŸ˜ƒ
the precap was so good...i just cant wait and also the scene with the gundas!!!! 😍 if only maan wud say wot u wrote, 'meri gf hai' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it wud make my DAY!!!!! 😳 😳 not just mine all of OURS πŸ˜ƒ....
anxiously waiting for tomorrow, till then gonna b busy thinking bout MANEET 😍 😍 😍

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I too cant help but re-watch Maneet scenes ☺️ tomorrow's episode would reveal what will happen with the gunda, really hoping that Maan beats him up πŸ˜† Maneet are going to be HOT tomorrow! EmbarrassedWe have to wait more than 24 hours 😲 OMG what are we going to do? πŸ˜† thank you for you reply πŸ€—
I loved the scene when bechara Maan trying his best to wake up Geet by making noise with small things arround her desk πŸ˜†!

The precap was superb , If Im not wrong it was some immigration application form of Dev Khurana  ...

Application form hogaye gilay
Dev ka ana hogaya delay
lets do bale bale !

Nice post sweets thanks :)

Originally posted by Chandani_C

I loved the scene when bechara Maan trying his best to wake up Geet by making noise with small things arround her desk πŸ˜†!

The precap was superb , If Im not wrong it was some immigration application form of Dev Khurana  ...

Application form hogaye gilay
Dev ka ana hogaya delay
lets do bale bale !

Nice post sweets thanks :)

Thank you Sayra πŸ€—  That scene was so cute! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Yeah the form did belong to Dev 🀒 But I love the part in bold 🀣I'm already doing Balle balle, since Dev isn't in the story, but what you said is true, Dev's return is delayed!  Yay for us Maneet fans! πŸ˜‰
I luved the Geet n pinky part..tat showed she really care for Geet..
Dhokayabaaz wifeπŸ˜†tat a prefect word for her....hated her part..😑
Maaneet where Sooooo adorable..the way he Grab her..stares @her..makes Butterflies fly in my stomach..OhMyGosh..his eyes..Awwwwwww n His Acting lyk a professional Boss..but has a soft corner for Geet..
Now Hope all tat happened wat u predictated:) *fingers crossed*
I Have a Doubt! Is Geet really pregnant πŸ˜•I'm confused on tat part..coz it luk's tat she isn't..
Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago