-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone...lol well this didn't turn out as I wanted it to...hmm..I totally killed the ending as usual :p...kk anyways here goes nothing.

Expression of Love

"You're not in love with me then why should I marry you?"

"Huh? I...I...what do you mean by that? I want to marry you!"

"And that's a good enough reason to marry you?"

"Shona...I...I...do...I..."

"Don't say it, Aamir! It'll be a lie if you do...because if you did love me...you wouldn't be carrying around Arisha's picture in your wallet!"

Before Amir could say anything else, Shona got up from the steps elading to Aamir's apartment and left. She wanted him to stop her...so she deliberetly slowed her steps down...when he didn't...she turned around to see him looking at the picture in his wallet. She turned back around left with a sad smile on her face...maybe this is how her love was fated to be...loving a man who was in love with his twin brother's wife. What luck!

Three months later

"Hey, isn't that Shona?" Amir immediately turned to look in the direction in which his borther was pointing.

"Who is Shona?" a middle-aged man with an overly hairless face asked.

"Oh, she is Arif and Aamir's oldest brother's sister-in-law. Oh, we haven't seen her since the dinner party months ago...right?" Arif nodded at hi wife...they both looked in Aamir direction and were take aback by what they saw.

Aamir couldn't help himself froms taring at Shona with a dreamy smile on his face. He hadn't sen her since the day she had rejected his marriage proposal...he always wanted to contact her but was never sure on how to go about it.

"Shona, go get us ice cream!"

"Oye, I am not your servant!"

"Hey, I got you milkshake in the morning!"

"Yes, YOU did but why should I go and get icecreams for the rest of them!?"

"Shona is right..."

"Oh shush it, Arjun!" Shona just go!"

"Ariana, how in the world am I supposed to carry seven ice creams?"

"I don't know...take your time!"

Shona was sure that Arian was being stubborn on prupose and she also knew that Ariana knew her weakness. It didn't matter how much Shona protested...she always did what she was aksed to do....no matter who asked her. Stomping her feet in anger, she crossed the street to get to the ice cream truck.

"Can I have 2 chocolate cones, one vanilla, um...three strawberry chocolate and one choco vanilla bar...please?"

Aamir, who was standing there holding coiuple of ice creams himself, turned around. He couldn't believe his luck! Earlier in the day he was staring at her from afar and now she was standing right beside him. Embarrased at their close proxmity he looked around only to notice Shona's friends from across the street signaling him to do somehting.

Shona, on the other hand, was too upset at Araina to notice anything around her...though she was having a nervous butterfly feeling in her stomach.

"Um...um..Shona!" Shona turned around with such a jerk that she almost dropped the ice creams that were in Aamir's hands.

"A..Aamir..."

"Um..Shona..."

"Huh...Aamir..."

"Shona..."

"Aamir..."

"Will you two keep on saying each other's name all day long?" both of them turned around to se who just spoke but didn't notice anyone. "Down here, giants!"

They both looked down to see a little boy staring at them with a very mature expression...before they could say anything...the kid ran away not before rolling his eyes at them.

"Um...Shona...can you get my wallet for me?"

She turned around to see a silly expresion her curly-haired love...

"huh?"

"My wallet...I can't get it since my hands are full..."
"Um..why do..."

"Um..um..oh...um...there...there is a phone number in there that...that I need to give you! Yes that's it!" Shona looked at Aamir with a confused expression but reletend when she noticed Aamir giving her his best puppy eyes.

She opened the wallet...she immediately knew why...but instead she looked around for the number. As she "looked", Aamir was staring at her face not caring that the ice creams in his hands were melting.

"Aamir, I can't find anything in here!" Shona looked up at Aamir who seem to have just woken up from a beautiful dream.

"It must be in there...um...did you notice anything?"

"Notice? Aamir, you mean find, right? What is wrong with you and no I ddin't "notice" anything!" Shona placed the wallet back into his back pocket and started to walk away with the ice creams.

Once again, she wanted him to stop her...it was as if she couldnt' stop hoping that he would love her back. But yet again, he didn't! Disappointed she turned back around...promising herself that even though she noticed the change, this would would be the last time she will look at him. The ice cream in Aamir's hands were on the floor now and he was too busy to notice the army of ants attacking them. He was starign at his open wallet...unlike the last time...when he had a frustrated expression...this time there was a sad smile on his face.

Shona smiled her own version of happy/sad smile...well..even though he wasn't going to stop her right now...despite telling herself not to hope again...she knew that he will one day. Her hope had been revived...she thought with a smile as she walked away happily.

"Okay...this time to convince that I really do love her...I got rid of the past! Did she notice her picture or does she not care anymore?" Aamir looked up from his wallet to notice Shona staring at him with a sweet smile on her face.

He smiled back and the next thing the world knew...they were licking the same ice cream...

They say that not everything can be explained in words...sometimes an expression is enough! There are some couples who go out of their ways to express their love to each other in words...and then there are some! They really don't need to should on top of their lungs to let the other know that "I love you".

Everyone has their own way of expressing love...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi......this was like....superb!! I loved it completely!! It was sooooo cute.....what a sweet little love story with loads of ice-creams...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......ice-cream was the star of the shot, me thinks πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.......kidding.....it was great.....and the ending was also equally good.......do write more!!!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hate you for being so creative.............man im jealous but not sure of who... you or shona :P

cheers for the pm.......... i was wondering when u were gonna come back to this :P

keep writing........im such a sucker !!!
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Starry_night

Sumi......this was like....superb!! I loved it completely!! It was sooooo cute.....what a sweet little love story with loads of ice-creams...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......ice-cream was the star of the shot, me thinks πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.......kidding.....it was great.....and the ending was also equally good.......do write more!!!

aww thanks pri! lol you know I love ice cream :P...lol

Originally posted by: miss_precious

i hate you for being so creative.............man im jealous but not sure of who... you or shona :P

cheers for the pm.......... i was wondering when u were gonna come back to this :P

keep writing........im such a sucker !!!

aww thanks safina! lol and you are creative! don't you remember our sessions :P...lol you do know who shona is :P right? lol thanks!
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey special sumaiya..
Now someone started to attack Writers Corner too..Woow..πŸ˜†but that's great..
I haven't read previous one's so a bit confused..
but still enjoyed aamir N shona's confusion n later confession ..err..licking of ice cream may be..😳too sweet ..πŸ˜†
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally loved your story!!!!
everyone has different ways of expressing love....thats very very true indeed!