Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aww, such a cuuuuuuuuuuute episode!😍😍😍😍😍😍 Lol, I agree that Maan needs to calm down, he's only causing Geet more grief than she's already in, but I can understand the poor guy too...he thinks Geet is stalking him because she's there whenever he tries to get away from her, even at his own office.😆 Lol, he's gotta accept the fact that the more he tries to get away from Geet, Vidhi's only going to bring her closer.😉 Just love this Maneet track, it's so unique and adorable!

Thanks for the update dear, very very very well done!👏 You're one of the BEST update writers on IF, you always give us such description that we feel like we're watching the epi at the same time.😍

aww is that for me!? lol how cute!!! thank you!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

aww is that for me!? lol how cute!!! thank you!!!

You're welcome!🤗 Yes, it's for you. It's the least I can give you for giving us such great updates each time.😳😆
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lalitha, lovely gift for a great updater, Bhootni.  This forum totally rocks , everyone is so appreciative of Maneet and I love reading everyone's thoughts. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Lalitha, lovely gift for a great updater, Bhootni.  This forum totally rocks , everyone is so appreciative of Maneet and I love reading everyone's thoughts. 

Lol, thanks Mallika. The kitty was too cute to resist.😉😆

Yes, I too love this forum, how we never fight and Maneet has no bashers, but that's prob because they're the cutest onscreen telly couple that everyone cannot help but like them.😃
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree Lalitha,  Maneet are the sweetest couple and we are all pulling for them to be together.
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey
thanks so much for the update

pooja
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.....
Geet sure has a way of landing in Maan's arms..... 😆
the way Maan was looking at her today .... 😍