The Vampire Diaries

Jeremy in Season Two?

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[Spoilers for those who haven't got to the last episode yet]

I don't know if this has been discussed in any of the ATs before; but I was wondering if we'll get to see VampJeremy, little brother Jeremy or just plain dead Jeremy considering how Season 1 ended.🤔

I also just thought of something .... if somebody turns inside a house where there's a living being - - will the entry rule still apply?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was actually thinking the same, but never posted it.

I mean the whole Jeremy thing was major, but people seemed to distracted by the Kiss 😆 and Katherine 😡 to care.

I have no idea, what is going to happen in that house.... Jeremy might be influenced by Katherine, since he is a vampire, and she will use him to her advantage..Edited by KajenLuva - 13 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

Lol the Kiss was distracting.😆

I'd hate to see him working with Kat.  And then being taken out by Stefan and/or Damon if he becomes a threat to the town.

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wouldn't want jeremy to go against stefan and damon.....but rather him adopt the stefan diet..if he becomes a vamp....who knows maybe he'll survive.....but im leaning towards him becoming a vamp...
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omg yea. the whole season finale thing with jeremy. i cant wait for season two to begin.
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Dude I Don't want him to be a Vamp cause Elena
Is gonna FREAK out heck I am gonna frak out lolzzz
but I don't want him to die either!!! He might turn evil
like Katherine!!! UGG!! I can't wait! VD come back!!! lolzz

>333 Shraddha!