Whts theese kind of suits called? GUNJAN-NUPUR

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy guys😳😳 *Hugz*

Ive been looking for these kind of dresses ALLL OVER INTERNET..!!  I got noooooooooooo sign !! soo I wanted to knowww if anybody could help me?? ill be soo thankful

about:
- The fabric
- Where i can get it from
- What the suits are called..
- How i can search 
- gernerally wht u want to add with it

PLEASE HELP ME fast as possible... il reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be thankful to u pllzzzzzzzz😳😳😳 

At theese following two pictures u see both dresses from 2 angles πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Plzzz once AGAIN plzzzz help me

about:
- The fabric
- How i can search 

PLEASE HELP ME fast as possible... il reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy be thankful to u pllzzzzzzzz😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Okkkiii i reallyy hoope i gave some idea somehow?? and i KNOW  MJHT have a HUGE fan follwoing so i expect ALOOOT of replies😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 i know this thread reallyy rooxxxx plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hellpppp😳😳😳 desperatelyyyy waitinngggggg

Loads of looove
Suruuu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The ones like this are called "Puff Sleeve Churidar". If you want to google it ( if you want to buy it online) I would type in that name. I'm not too sure about the fabric maybe it's chiffon.

For this design I googled " 3/4 sleeve churidar" Again I'm not too sure about the fabric it might have some  chiffon/cotton and i think the sleeves might be net/chiffon ( I'm really bad at telling fabrics by looking at pictures). This is the closest picture I found that looks like this. It's not exactly the same but has the same idea.

I think the the next one is either called "Long Sleeve Churidar" or "Long Sleeve Anarkali". Not sure which one it is because i can't see the bottom. Again not sure about the fabric. These are the pictures of what the long sleeve churidar would look like and the long sleeve anarkali would would like.

Long Sleeve Churidar

Long Sleeve Anarkali

I think the best way to buy these suits  would be to go to any Indian clothing store and show them a picture of the suits you want. That way they can understand what exactly you're looking for. Also if they don't have it then some might suggest buying the material and going to a tailor. Or they can tell you if any other stores do have them.

Good Luck finding them and I hope I helped

Ava
Edited by avantika_greco - 13 years ago
IF20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

about:
- The fabric
- How i can search 

Appliqued Decorative Motifs
Embellished with resham,zardosi and print

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, im not so sure about Nupur's suits 😳

But like another member said

these have puff sleeves

And the other one has long sleeves.

i dont really buy suits that are ready-made. I get suits made for me. And that would be an excellent option for you if you want suits JUST like these. Buy fabric, and go to a seamstress and show them the pictures & describe the sleeves, etc.

this one would be hard to get made. Cause the design is different. It is not too expensive to go to a boutique and tell them what kind of suit you want and they'll design it for you (embroidery,etc)

surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Thnk u sooooooooooooooo muchh guys!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Well m NOT gonna buy it readymade... mujhe silaavana hai.. so wht do i do?????? do i just buy the fabric and go to tailor and tell him to design it liek this???? or do i get a readymade fabric like this???😳

πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
.ava thumbnail

^ Go the a store, show them a picture of the suit and ask them what kind of fabric would be best for that kind of suit ( if you don't know which fabric to use). I think it would be better for the tailor if you just give them a fabric without the ready made design. Some find it better because it gives them for to work with. Or another way is to first go to the tailor and ask them what kind of fabric you should get ( just fabric or ready made design). That way you don't have to worry about getting the 'wrong' fabric

surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: avantika_greco

^ Go the a store, show them a picture of the suit and ask them what kind of fabric would be best for that kind of suit ( if you don't know which fabric to use). I think it would be better for the tailor if you just give them a fabric without the ready made design. Some find it better because it gives them for to work with. Or another way is to first go to the tailor and ask them what kind of fabric you should get ( just fabric or ready made design). That way you don't have to worry about getting the 'wrong' fabric

Dear i havent got any problem with Fabric.. alll tht im wondering IS how I can get the design made.. is there any fabric liek this with readymade design... or if i buy a fabric n give to tailor n give the pic.. WHO WILL desgin if its not readymade design on fabric??😳😳?
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm not sure about the whole ready made design thing...sorry. I just buy ready made suits cuz  the indian clothing stores I go to have suits and sarees  that are inspired by characters in tv shows and movies😊 Try asking the people at the fabric store for help maybe using a picture. 

Good Luck
Edited by angel_83191 - 13 years ago
-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Dear i havent got any problem with Fabric.. alll tht im wondering IS how I can get the design made.. is there any fabric liek this with readymade design... or if i buy a fabric n give to tailor n give the pic.. WHO WILL desgin if its not readymade design on fabric??😳😳?

u mean how would u find a similar fabric with exactly the same design or print??? that wud be hard to find... take a pic to a store n ask if they have anything similar...
.ava thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Take a picture to the store and just ask them for help. If they can't help you find the exact same one then they'll still find you one that's similar