Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
LO AB is black  vest and all get down to watching....The cvs are indeed chalaak.....lage raho CVs...keep Arjun semi naked most of the episodes the trps might rise....he wont mind for sure....professional jo hai.....😳

thanx for the link dear....

The promo was howlarious....πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shikharjun

omg Arjun looksss soo hot! i am in love all over again haha! his dance was the best! <3
looks like boyzzz are gonna have so much fun tonight;)

shikhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.............yaar i am goin krazzzzzily insane nw.....jst cant w8 for 8pm......

AB,.....y is doin this to us????????black to unka weapon ban chuka hai......ek toh HBV...upar se black sleevles...n upar se...unka dance moves...n sabse upar..unka dimplewaali 1000watt smile......haaaaye........am dead...dead....dead.............some1 hold me plzzzzzzz.......πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

LO AB is black  vest and all get down to watching....The cvs are indeed chalaak.....lage raho CVs...keep Arjun semi naked most of the episodes the trps might rise....he wont mind for sure....professional jo hai.....😳

thanx for the link dear....

The promo was howlarious....πŸ˜†

@bold...

huh...I AMT NT SURPRISED.....his fans knw hw much professional he is.....

neither he nor v dnt need to prove to nyone.....

-Natasha- thumbnail
OMG this is gonna be hilarious πŸ€£ after all that rona-dhona it will be nice to see all of them happy πŸ˜ƒ
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikki028

shikhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............πŸ€—.............yaar i am goin krazzzzzily insane nw.....jst cant w8 for 8pm......

AB,.....y is doin this to us????????black to unka weapon ban chuka hai......ek toh HBV...upar se black sleevles...n upar se...unka dance moves...n sabse upar..unka dimplewaali 1000watt smile......haaaaye........am dead...dead....dead.............some1 hold me plzzzzzzz.......πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€ͺ*holds Nikkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii* LOLLL!πŸ€ͺ
i swear i am so excited to see him groovveeee😍
my AB love was dyin but ab its likeee i am readyy to drool again hahaaa! i love his black sleeveless jacket! awesome dress! nicce change! and his danceee ..just half an hour more to go babes...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
from this post ...one can easily make out who is mayurian n thr so called dave.....
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
@ALL....jst wanna say Mayur ko Mayur banaya both AB & RP ne....if RP is nt in d show....n d ppl who stil watch for Mayank...lik me...cant blame ki v r nt mayurians....oh plzz....v dnt beleive in show-offs....kehte kuch hai....aur shayad karte kuch aur hi hai....

so my word to those ppl who feels v r nt true mayurians....jst bcoz v r stil watchin d show ya whos gonna watch 2nites...

i  wanna say....theres no need to prove to ny1...whos a mayurian n who nt.......atleast i wont.....I DNT NEED TO PROVE NY1...my love for mayur.....

-Natasha- thumbnail
Well said Nikki πŸ‘ I must say after Nupur's death this is the first time I am seeing that some MN fan is telling that I am watching the show for AB :)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Natasha-

Well said Nikki πŸ‘ I must say after Nupur's death this is the first time I am seeing that some MN fan is telling that I am watching the show for AB :)

thnxx natz....I DNT SHOW OFF...jo hai vo bolti hun....wohi karti hun......N I KNW I AM NT DOIN NYTHIN WRONG.....N NO ONE CAN QUESTION MY LOYALTY & LOVE TO MAYUR.....whtevr d other ppl think...I JST DNT GIV A DAMN....
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

thnxx natz....I DNT SHOW OFF...jo hai vo bolti hun....wohi karti hun......N I KNW I AM NT DOIN NYTHIN WRONG.....N NO ONE CAN QUESTION MY LOYALTY & LOVE TO MAYUR.....whtevr d other ppl think...I JST DNT GIV A DAMN....

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 the only difference will be he is not dancing with Rati/Nupur this time.. thank got he is drunk and dancing with Dhannoooooooooo - shilpa anand ..

will watch on youtube tonight ...
Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago