Tere Mere Sapne

Parul Chaudhary's Sarees Gain Popularity - Article

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Parul Chaudhary's Sarees Gain Popularity
Monday, 14 June 2010 13:58

Parul Chaudhary

Star Plus has always been the trendsetter of fashion on TV.  Ramola Sikand's (Sudha Chandran) bindis, Tulsi's (Smirti Irani) hair style, and now Parul Chaudhary's style of wearing sarees are all trend setters in their own way.

A source says, elaborating  on an incident at the sets, "Parul Chaudhary a.k.a Kamya of 'Tere Mere Sapne' is always shown in a different look. Her designer sarees have been grabbing a lot of attention recently. It is not only the audience, but also the director of the show Ranjan who came up to her and confided that even his wife loves her kind of sarees which are not repetitive at all."

We called Parul Chaudhary and she said, "Actually my character demands that I should always be dressed elegantly. And yes! I meet a lot of fans and most of them compliment me on my sarees. They even ask me about the place where they can go and pick them up. I give all credit to my designer, Tara and my creative assistant, Shikha, who have worked on my look together. We went through a series of tests in order to achieve  the perfect look. And the styles and patterns keep changing regularly to give a different look every time and avoid repetition."

We heard that your director was asking for your sarees? "Yes! (Laughs), initially I thought that our director was joking but he came to me with the same query after a few days again,   making me realize that he was serious. Now my designers are working on sarees for the director's wife too."

--Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/519-parul-chaudharys-sarees-gain-popularity.html
Edited by sattvik - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters