Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Harshiti Bak in New Show: Discuss Here

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Heylo Deshians.

Well our previous thread with petitions and all is over, so here's your new thread for discussions.

Previous Thread Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1331624

Petition Link: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/harshadadditiback/

Steps to sign in faster:
1) Write name and email id (leave the rest as it is)
2) Click on SIGN
3) when the donation page comes up click on the arrow at the top to go back to the previous page and the page will come to the same page with your previous info
4) change the name and click on SIGN and keep going this way you can sign with 10 names in a minute
good luck...
<
NOTE: Do NOT sign with the same name again and again (meaning in the list, there shouldn't be 35 FARIs in a row)! Also do not sign as anonymous! If you don't want to share your real name, sign with your username or make up a name!

I have edited certain details which i dont think is furthur helpful.

But here are some things i would like to remind everyone of u, before speaking.

Harshad has already taken up Tere Liye with new co stars. Please respect his decision and wish his show all the luck and success for HIM. Not for anyone else. Your love for him shouldnt be based on just his co stars. The show should do wonders for him and his hard work. He deserves it atleast. So please keep from talking anything demotivating about him or his show or its actors.

Additi is free as of now, she might get some new show in future again with new Co stars, respect her desicion as well and support her. Both our Fav Actors need our wishes and blessings to move fwd in life with loads of success. We do not gain anything by calling others names. Its none of our business.

We want Harshad and Additi back in a show together, then work towards that. Nothing else should be mattered. Imagine the actors we bashing reading us??! They are humans too, they wil be terribly hurt. I am terribly disappointed how some of you are calling names of Anupriya everywhere. It just shows how low and cheap Harshiti Fans are. And i terribly felt bad for that girl. She is just an actor who was offered a role. Why comment on her??? God gives us nothing by hurting others. Do things which you feel is right in the right manner without hurting others directly or indirectly. You'll b rewarded more than wat u expected.

So please, its a request. Dont make us give another warning for this thread. Keep is clean and healthy.

Gud luck to everyone.

~KDMHMD Dev Team
Edited by nandini27 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
new thread??congo deshians๐Ÿ˜•(for having patience).........keep up with the fyt .....
RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh wow new thread gud deshians!keep on d fight!
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is this new petition or old one?   what was edited?
anyway thanks for new thread
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the new thread...continye fighting guys
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank You nans...

yay new home
congo congratz
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nans, I am agree with nans, we should request for our fav jodi back on screen without mentioning anyone else name.
0577jj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Nandini for the new thread ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deshians will get their goal in proper time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by 0577jj - 13 years ago
...Nikhita... thumbnail
new thread.....continue your efforts everyone!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the new thread

hope this also brings victory to our request. hope to see them together.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ