Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok I hv given one prediction in a thread..I m pasting the same prediction here as its likely to happen if I trust my own serial experienceπŸ˜†

I feel CVs r doing all this circus to kill Veer's character now..see the precap where Tappu says something bad might happen nowπŸ˜•... I feel Nani will ask Vansh to kill Ichha now..remember that movie Humraaz where bobby tried to kill ameesha's character because of all these misunderstandings and doubtsπŸ˜‰...and then othello story is also thereπŸ˜†..so Vansh in his anger might think of killing Ichha now..but Veer will come to know about all this and will go on Ichha saving missionπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..then in the climax Vansh will develop a cold feet as he cannot kill Ichha😳..but Veer will come there thinking Vansh might kill Ichha..in all this confusion Veer will get killed and Vansh will become the soft target here as everyone will think Vansh killed his brother out of madness..this way Nani's brainwashing act will also backfire on her as Tappu will become a widow...so that baba's prediction comes true ..he said "jo ateet tha..woh bhavishya hoga"πŸ˜‰...in the past Shamsher singh killed his brother because of his wife kesar..and now in the present everyone will think Vansh did the same thing..But eventually it will b revealed that Sid killed Veer for obvious reasonsπŸ˜†..thats the purpose of bringing Sid in the pictureπŸ˜‰..mayb Ichha will prove Vansh's innocence and because of this life changing incident Vansh will finally transform as he will see that somewhere he is responsible for Veer's death...later Veer might come back if Nandish wants to continue but till that time Tappu will either end up marrying Sid or Tej SinghπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would want TT (Tapu-Tej) club. I can already see so many potential fans here πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyoti... superb story yaar,, plss send this to CVs they are running short of ideas this time... but all your predictions going in vansh -ichha's favor,,,
and their beloved tapu is going to become widow.... and may be she gets exposed in this way... seduction wala exposing nahi sach much ka exposing... then their will be an end of the show... but if it would be the end then it should be tej-tapu couple..because sid after  1 and a half murder wont suit ....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
but why tej and tapu??? seriously? its not right! he is double her age!!! and her uncle and she is repulsed by him! YUCK!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

but why tej and tapu??? seriously? its not right! he is double her age!!! and her uncle and she is repulsed by him! YUCK!

Hey she never said this and more then him it is d diamonds that matters here πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyoti... superb story yaar,, plss send this to CVs they are running short of ideas this time... but all your predictions going in vansh -ichha's favor,,,
and their beloved tapu is going to become widow.... and may be she gets exposed in this way... seduction wala exposing nahi sach much ka exposing... then their will be an end of the show... but if it would be the end then it should be tej-tapu couple..because sid after  1 and a half murder wont suit ....

Sonuu I m trying to connect all the stories together and what these actors say on FB or the so called articles coming out..

As per Sid(the actor)..he said Veer will die on FB and Rohit said Sid is here for 2 months..πŸ˜†

Then some articles said Veer dies and Tappu marries Tej for revenge...

and then sat spl episode shows Vansh going to extreme limits with his madness and then Nani branwashing him which is hinting towards a climax..

So based on that.. my assumption is made hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

but don't worry if Uttaran continues then no couple will b there forever..after Veer's death even Vansh will die eventually because Tappu's revenge will start naπŸ˜†..in the end only Tappu will remain alive and that will b the end of UttaranπŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sonuu I m trying to connect all the stories together and what these actors say on FB or the so called articles coming out..

As per Sid(the actor)..he said Veer will die on FB and Rohit said Sid is here for 2 months..πŸ˜†

Then some articles said Veer dies and Tappu marries Tej for revenge...

and then sat spl episode shows Vansh going to extreme limits with his madness and then Nani branwashing him which is hinting towards a climax..

So based on that.. my assumption is made hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

but don't worry if Uttaran continues then no couple will b there forever..after Veer's death even Vansh will die eventually because Tappu's revenge will start naπŸ˜†..in the end only Tappu will remain alive and that will b the end of UttaranπŸ˜†

Did Sid say Veer will die ?😲
Well I think it is a better twist then Vansh forcing himself on Ichcha  but as u said Veer may die trying to save Ichcha
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shyams

Did Sid say Veer will die ?😲
Well I think it is a better twist then Vansh forcing himself on Ichcha  but as u said Veer may die trying to save Ichcha

Shyam u should ask this to Veeya fans actuallyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..SRKji herself confirmed it that Sid told one of his fans on FB that Veer will die...now god knows whether the actor was just joking or told it seriously..πŸ˜•
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Rohit Khurana seemed very surprised when i asked him whether Veer would die...he flatly said NO! but then zoya told me that sid told her veer was dying! so im real confused ji! i dont trust that article cos its the one that has continuously given false news b4 but...dunno
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Rohit Khurana seemed very surprised when i asked him whether Veer would die...he flatly said NO! but then zoya told me that sid told her veer was dying! so im real confused ji! i dont trust that article cos its the one that has continuously given false news b4 but...dunno

Rohit may not tell d truth as he would want people to watch UT but Sid being lesser known actor may be right