CID

Best successor to Asha - Page 2

Poll

After Asha had left, who do u think has successfully succeeded her?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
After Asha its definitely Tasha for me,though she's not the level at which Asha is but is really working very hard and I'm sure will reach that some day
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thasha is unpleasant always
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manikyam

thasha is unpleasant always

NO CHARACTER BASHING PLEASE.
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tasha definitely tasha and after that aditi probably.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: drilabh

NO CHARACTER BASHING PLEASE.

i mean she have got lovely smile but always official
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drilabh

(I know ppl will select tasha and muskaan tho...)

then what is the fun to make a pool if you already have an idea about people choice? just a humble question and expecting a humble answer ..No Offence need to be meant..Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
all female cid officers were  rank down after asha
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asha was since CID beginning, she had similar importance like that of Abhi and Daya. She had similar responsibilities, adventures and opportunities to perform. Aditi was exactly after Asha thus had more or less similar importance to perform. But gradually importance of female officers started diminishing. Muskan also had some opportunitines to perform but she was probably the last female officer given a chance. However Tasha entered in the era when all the officers when female officers were jus utilised to hit female crimanals. Yet she also was the same like Kaveri or Lavanya in the beginning but gradually she made her presence felt to the her audience. Her toughness, her dressing sense and her behavoir made her one of our favorite. Tough she has to work really hard to come to Asha's standards yet she made her presence felt when there was so little chance for her to perform. This must be commended and complemented. (No Offences meant to anyone)
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As I have mentioned before, we cannot have another Asha, simply because the new girls are all so young and no one will accept them  as equal to Daya and Abhijeet. And if they bring a senior actress other than Ashwini as a senior CID officer, it will turn out to be like another case of Sachin. So.....all new female actresses HAVE to be juinor and cannot take charge of the proceedings like Asha. Sad, but true.
But Tasha is doing well in whatever she is being given. I am beginning to appreciate her a lot these days.
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Visrom yaar u got me wrong M not saying Tasha should be given equal importance to Abhi and Daya, its not possible ethically. I am jus saying that she should given lil bit more to perform. I mean though Muskan was junior to Abhi sir and Daya sir, she was given much more to perform. But such is not the case with Tasha. She is definately has the caliber to perform yar. She has proved herself with lil bit of what is given to her Instead of focussing on Kajal madam y nt give Tasha a chance? Thats what I meant to say.