kiran420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

have u guyz noticed that there had been a dress recycled which was worn by rashmi-naitik's sister, the dress that was green and pruple sort of color, that same dress was worn by mansi-the girl who was marring mihir for property, damini aunt's friend's daughter from the show Behnein.

well there had been many clothes recycled in this industry worn by many different stars.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran420

have u guyz noticed that there had been a dress recycled which was worn by rashmi-naitik's sister, the dress that was green and pruple sort of color,that same dress was worn by mansi-the girl who was marring mihir for property, damini aunt's friend's daughterfrom the show Behnein.

well there had been many clothes recycled in this industry worn by many different stars.

They keep recycling stuff. Purva from behenein wore the same sari that Aksh wore for mahashivratri. Star needs to buy new clothes for their leads....bechaare ek dusre se borrow karte phirte hain
kiran420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really?? has purva worn a sari that was worn by akshara, can plzzz tell me which episode was it that purva wore that sari, please tell me the date, thxxx.
And by the way, very nice saying nishita👏 hahahahaha......🤣 "bechaare ek dusre se borrow karte phirte hain".
Edited by kiran420 - 13 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran420

really?? has purva worn a sari that was worn by akshara, can plzzz tell me which episode was it that purva wore that sari, please tell me the date, thxxx.

And by the way, very nice saying nishita👏 hahahahaha......🤣"bechaare ek dusre se borrow karte phirte hain".

I dont know the date but it was last week..just caught a glimpse of that serial while changing channels and stopped on SP because that sari was so familiar
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
if u guys watch pratigya, all saarees which akshara wore r being worn by kesar...and sometimes komal..
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

if u guys watch pratigya, all saarees which akshara wore r being worn by kesar...and sometimes komal..

lolzz really!!!! 😲 🤢
sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup...............i agree really yaar .................
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

lolzz really!!!! 😲 🤢

haan Ritu..all her behenji stuff is being recycled for kesar..n she isn't the main lead..woh toh pratigya hai :D prats gets good saarees, they r simple, elegant and she looks stunning...

vaise akshara suits were worn by vishakha in choti bahu and the red/black saaree which she wore, tht too was worn by some new lady in choti lady...and naitik's shervani's also...may be the dress designer is the same for all these serials..Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
srosheen thumbnail
yeah rite guyz .....thy r getting poor !!!!!!!!!!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
recycling??? lolz😆😆😆