Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

@dhakarn

thanks for the reply.....women organisation???????.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...the police dept in in krishna's pocket and his father rules the whole ilahabaad and pratigya's father even tries to write to prime minister directly when the kidnapping track occurs and they remian silent for fear of thier family name and future of his other children which evey common man in real life do..i am not talking abt what values and sanskaars does the serial depict...but purely the calibre of the actors and the way they protray their respective characters.....this is my point of view......no offence meant....

Sweetie..... WHERE THERE IS A WILL..... THERE IS A WAY.......πŸ˜›.  sorry dear here i fail to understand the entire concept to elevate the strength of a woman by introducing the twists..... there is no place in this world that if a woman cries out her violence she will not be heard.... she needs to address it to right people.....yes dear but here her father was clearly shown to be afraid of the consequences and how will it affect his family btw  tell me is Ilaahabad  the only place existing in the whole world that Pratz had to marry him to save the family name?  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† her father tried to take her  to banaras but krishna stopped them.....they tried everything...and speaking of rash and stupid decisions....suhana can think of ruining an unknown man's life just so that she can prove her boyfriend wrong...?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a insightful and thoughtful decision....indeed.......πŸ˜†

again u said it was with respect to Ishaan... he plays a soft character a real husband material.... so his calibre, his talent will be known only if he is offered krishna's kind of a character.... so we cannot compare 2 characters on that basis as both r extremes....πŸ˜ƒ

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@dhakarn
....suhana can think of ruining an unknown man's life just so that she can prove her boyfriend wrong...?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a insightful and thoughtful decision....indeed.......

Not even one SGPian for that matter said Suhana is very thoughtful dear....πŸ˜†.... she is def. immature and is just maturing by actually experiencing various aspects in her married life.... Yes... Glad Ishaan had this innate ability and pointed out her wrong decision to marry him in  a beautiful way .... and yes glad even not so thoughtful Suhana is also  not intentionally hurting  anyone in the kashyap parivaar till now (or putting so many lives to threat)...She respects the norms of a parivaar which she is just learning now...however I always maintained Suhana and blunders will be synonyms till she grows up to her mature thoughts....
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was veryyyy much disappointed the SGP didnt get what it deserved!!
But yet..not so surprised..when has SPA been fair?
Guys....I guess SGP is not meant to be a part of these awards....As ppl say na....Ragz,Jay n SGp doesnt deserve to be a part of such crap award shows......They have no competition with Pratigya or anone else...coz Both the charachters cant come even an inch closer to SGP.....call me a fanatic or whatever....SGP is for a different audience with different mindset and I am very happy that SGP is now the slot leader at 7:30pm...If an award function can give fav saas award to Ammaji......then anything can happen..🀣Hope u guys saw an article in Times Of India abt Pratigya...the article says the makers have made such a hotchpotch of the show that the charachter who was supposed to take revenge from her husband has been nominated in fav jodiπŸ˜†

Anyways....SPA is nothing when we compare it with ITA ...let us see how many awards these crap shows win at ITA....the biggest tv award function🀒

For me...SGP started the award function and ended it too....I loved Suhana's hosting as well as Ishaan's shayari.....other than that abt the awards.....no comments🀬

P.S-Dhakarn pls dont bash me...If u wanna bash me go to Prats forum and bash me...i am really scared of Pratigya ppl...they r so harshπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ya...I guess enuf of Pratigya talk here(including mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
@shaunka-rijul01
Shaunak..... u told me to stop that nonsense, indirectly????😲😲😲......πŸ˜•.....😭😭😭.....🀣.... i was not promoting Pra.... yaar..😲... i am talking facts.....πŸ˜†.... yes but true...none of the serials can be compared to SGP as of today.... yes.... serials will be number .1 in TRPs for the kind of inquisitiveness they create with some twists...but to retain the flavour with the same masala....yeh sab ki bas ki baat nahin..... hum toh hamari ghar ki khichdi se khush hai...woh khichdi jo har paraye ko apne khushboo se apna letha hai...... we don't aspire for pizzas....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
guys...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(wanted to say something...but stopped)...

anyways il just say...SGP is the kkind of show that one must watch and from which we get entertainment as well as morals...that can better our lives...

(from other shows too we can learn things...things that we should not follow....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
allizzwell thumbnail
@shwetha.spring

guys...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(wanted to say something...but stopped)....Why.... we all agree to disagree na in SGP forum......πŸ˜ƒ

anyways il just say...SGP is the kkind of show that one must watch and from which we get entertainment as well as morals...that can better our lives...my say....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(from other shows too we can learn things  MAY BE...πŸ˜‰though not sure...things that we should not follow....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... my say......πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lets not get into a fight here guys..as far as pratigya is concerned,i dnt follow it,so will not comment on the actors..tho frm the promos and ads,i can defo say tht krishna and his dad sharing a 'khubsoorat rishta' is a laugh..tht is my POV..and apparently sajjan singh got mazedaar sadasya..the one time when by mistake my mother had changed to star at 10.30,there was a scene wid the most vulgar dialogues ever uttered...by sajjan singh..mazedaar indeed...
and i agree wid laxmi..the awards are to be based on the characters..how on earth are these awards justified??ishaan is a soft spoken guy so tht makes him less masculine or respectful thn a character of a gunda??is this how men are categorised???in tht case,am glad suhana and ishaan dint get these awards...the funniest thng is tht the couple of krishna and pratigya got the best jodi award..this is the level of awareness aor audience has..am sorry if i am offending anyone,bt i had to vent..the shows of today are the worst kind of shows..they pretend to be progressive and end up promoting all kinds of social evils..not just star..any entertainment channel u switch on to,ther are serials abt "women empowerment"..and they can give lessons on how to torture women more..and people love them..in this scenatio,obviously SGP wil not win any awards..coz people dnt like the concept of a family wid no1 scheming or any woman being tortured or treated as a doormat..
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chodo yaar award hi to hai milta to 1 week mein bhool jate ab nahi mila to 1 din mein bool jayenge..............................the think that matters is SGP is good show and does not need certificate in form of any award...........and we all love watching it...................so keep watching and enjoyingπŸ₯³
Abifragile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wat's meant by POV guys.....i couldn't get that