Posted: 13 years ago
@Kinny-partner
i think pooja got ti right

U too brutus......😭...😭...😭...😭...😭...😭..😭...😭
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

@dhakarn

hey...i watch both pratigya and SGP and i don't think there is a bias.....first thing the actors who plays krishna and his father r far better than many of the current and purane actors...just watch some episodes of pratigya and u will know the diff btn natural and forced acting......also the bonding shown btn them is quite a diiff never before seen in indian television......just watch thier combo scenes.... I am also aware of what's happening in Pratg. as we watch it not regularly but it coincides with our dinner time...so I agree with u  reg. Krishna's family and yes they  r superb in their performance πŸ‘.... agreed natural too darling.... bonding is great..πŸ‘πŸΌ.. but what values does this bonding have to offer?? backanswering, giving up to son's adamancy ??
as for naya sadasya female i think suhana deserved it interms of acting but character wise pratigya deserver it.....and naya sadasya male...no question abt it...ishaan can never imagine to get the award while krishna is there......this is purely my POV as a critic and not an ardent fan........i only look at acting and don't like medicore performances....acting wise ragini should get the award but.....it happends.....so chill....Character wise in Pratg. too i feel Komal deserves it better than Pratg. as they have shown how beautifully a heart exists within a rough exterior.... Pratg. is supposed to be the oh-so -literate who gets married to a person not for the sake of marraige but to take revenge.... is this the strong character??I would have agreed her to be strong if in today's world she would have gathered her guts and challenged krishna's family for the misdoings with the help of the women organisations and not marrying to take a revenge and ruining so many lives.... jsut answered .... entirely my POV...sorry and chill....!

@green: I TOTALLY agree....well said!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....a marriage for revenge is supposed to be some sort of "mahaan" act that makes Pratigya all "noble" cuz she's apparently fighting for women's rights by MARRYING into a crass family?? Awesome logic, I must sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@dhakarn
no not of badi maa and suhana.....they r good actors...but truly no comparison......in my POV krishna and SS r better....they r natural...it just doesn't seem like they r acting............i was talking abt ishaan.....(no offence meant).........

My 10 year old child cried when he saw Badimaa and Suhana's scene....(smile gifting scene) i guess this is called natural performance...πŸ‘πŸΌ... he has not learnt any good values from Krishna-SajjanSingh's bonding neither will i appreciate if a son talks any shit to his dad like that.... so i am totally for SGP here. The krishna parivaar actors r fabulous so no offence as i am strictly talking from the character's POV.... but still i would say even today i will get emotional watching that smile scene in SGP.... so no comparisons to that scene... they just marvel.....πŸ‘

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@dhakarn

hey...i watch both pratigya and SGP and i don't think there is a bias.....first thing the actors who plays krishna and his father r far better than many of the current and purane actors...just watch some episodes of pratigya and u will know the diff btn natural and forced acting......also the bonding shown btn them is quite a diiff never before seen in indian television......just watch thier combo scenes.... I am also aware of what's happening in Pratg. as we watch it not regularly but it coincides with our dinner time...so I agree with u  reg. Krishna's family and yes they  r superb in their performance πŸ‘.... agreed natural too darling.... bonding is great..πŸ‘πŸΌ.. but what values does this bonding have to offer?? backanswering, giving up to son's adamancy ??
as for naya sadasya female i think suhana deserved it interms of acting but character wise pratigya deserver it.....and naya sadasya male...no question abt it...ishaan can never imagine to get the award while krishna is there......this is purely my POV as a critic and not an ardent fan........i only look at acting and don't like medicore performances....acting wise ragini should get the award but.....it happends.....so chill....Character wise in Pratg. too i feel Komal deserves it better than Pratg. as they have shown how beautifully a heart exists within a rough exterior.... Pratg. is supposed to be the oh-so -literate who gets married to a person not for the sake of marraige but to take revenge.... is this the strong character??I would have agreed her to be strong if in today's world she would have gathered her guts and challenged krishna's family for the misdoings with the help of the women organisations and not marrying to take a revenge and ruining so many lives.... jsut answered .... entirely my POV...sorry and chill....!

thanks for the reply.....women organisation???????.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...the police dept in in krishna's pocket and his father rules the whole ilahabaad and pratigya's father even tries to write to prime minister directly when the kidnapping track occurs and they remian silent for fear of thier family name and future of his other children which evey common man in real life do..i am not talking abt what values and sanskaars does the serial depict...but purely the calibre of the actors and the way they protray their respective characters.....this is my point of view......no offence meant....
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

no not of badi maa and suhana.....they r good actors...but truly no comparison......in my POV krishna and SS r better....they r natural...it just doesn't seem like they r acting............i was talking abt ishaan.....(no offence meant).........

LOLLL if you find Krishna and his father to be better and more "natural" than Suhana and Badi Maa, then obviously there is no point to this discussion.....

And yeah, no offence taken....a character like Ishaan and what makes him so special will obviously not stand any chance in the face of  the "natural" acting of the Pratigya castπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

@dhakarn

My 10 year old child cried when he saw Badimaa and Suhana's scene....(smile gifting scene) i guess this is called natural performance...πŸ‘πŸΌ... he has not learnt any good values from Krishna-SajjanSingh's bonding neither will i appreciate if a son talks any shit to his dad like that.... so i am totally for SGP here. The krishna parivaar actors r fabulous so no offence as i am strictly talking from the character's POV.... but still i would say even today i will get emotional watching that smile scene in SGP.... so no comparisons to that scene... they just marvel.....πŸ‘

Well said, LaxmiπŸ‘πŸ‘....anyways, I don't watch Pratigya, nor do I have any interest in watching it.....my sensibilities don't gel with the sort of show that is. I'm not interested in any "great" acting skills when the very premise of the show is revolting beyond words in my opinion.

And there can't be any comparison to the Badi Maa-Suhana smile gift scene in a million years....kahaan that unbelievably beautiful scene and kahaan crassness101....aaj kal toh 'khubsoorati' ki definitions bhi change ho gayi hainπŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

Well said, LaxmiπŸ‘πŸ‘....anyways, I don't watch Pratigya, nor do I have any interest in watching it.....my sensibilities don't gel with the sort of show that is. I'm not interested in any "great" acting skills when the very premise of the show is revolting beyond words in my opinion.

And there can't be any comparison to the Badi Maa-Suhana smile gift scene in a million years....kahaan that unbelievably beautiful scene and kahaan crassness101....aaj kal toh 'khubsoorati' ki definitions bhi change ho gayi hainπŸ˜†

wellll    every body has their own opinion.......................................
allizzwell thumbnail
@dhakarn
thanks for the reply.....women organisation???????.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...the police dept in in krishna's pocket and his father rules the whole ilahabaad and pratigya's father even tries to write to prime minister directly when the kidnapping track occurs and they remian silent for fear of thier family name and future of his other children which evey common man in real life do..i am not talking abt what values and sanskaars does the serial depict...but purely the calibre of the actors and the way they protray their respective characters.....this is my point of view......no offence meant....

Sweetie..... WHERE THERE IS A WILL..... THERE IS A WAY.......πŸ˜›.  sorry dear here i fail to understand the entire concept to elevate the strength of a woman by introducing the twists..... there is no place in this world that if a woman cries out her violence she will not be heard.... she needs to address it to right people.....btw  tell me is Ilaahabad  the only place existing in the whole world that Pratz had to marry him to save the family name?  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

again u said it was with respect to Ishaan... he plays a soft character a real husband material.... so his calibre, his talent will be known only if he is offered krishna's kind of a character.... so we cannot compare 2 characters on that basis as both r extremes....πŸ˜ƒ
allizzwell thumbnail
@dhakarn

Buddy.... no 2 minds think alike... respect your thoughts.... infact glad got a chance to key in my views about Pratg. as i have never done it so far....πŸ˜‰
allizzwell thumbnail
@nureat01
I agree....I noticed Ragini's somewhat dejected expression there as well....she definitely deserved atleast that one award if nothing else.....but then SPA doesn't have the akkal like the Zee ppl did to award every person with something atleast....how exactly are they creating a 'parivaar' like feeling here, haan?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†....

If Suhana was married to a crass gawaar who treated her like crap and tortured her, I'm sure she would have won somethingπŸ˜†

U r 100% right anu......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then everyone would have agreed she is STRONG🀣 our Ishaan is just plain natural.... he could not show Suhana's strength to the audience....🀣 so Suhana could not win the Strong naya sadasya award......😭