Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

i agree wid u laxmi..i have frankly not even seen the awards function so i dnt know who won what award other thn the SGP gang..who won the khoobsurat rishta btw?and the yadgar pal??

Krisha and his dad got it😭😑

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sunny-Malik

am a bit disaapointed that ragini didnt get any awar n even i wanted SGP to won family award

How will Suhana get yaar....? Is she sacrificing? Is she shown to be working in the kitchen 24/7??Is she doing any detective work?? Is she gaining any sympathy from anyone by any noble deeds??
She herself claims... she is not a typical wife..... she is clean at heart ....innocent.... does not hurt anyone intentionally..... understands the depth of the unseen pain of Badimaa .... but who cares for all these..... sadly things have to be proved.... to show the goodness.... else how will she be awarded.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

How will Suhana get yaar....? Is she sacrificing? Is she shown to be working in the kitchen 24/7??Is she doing any detective work?? Is she gaining any sympathy from anyone by any noble deeds??
She herself claims... she is not a typical wife..... she is clean at heart ....innocence.... does not hurt anyone intentionally..... understands the depth of the unseen pain of Badimaa .... but who cares for all these..... sadly things have to be proved.... to show the goodness.... else how will she be awarded.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

damn u made me laughπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@laxmi di....i think she should have won naya sadasya...but the category was renamed as strong naya sadasya...but why??😑

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

She herself claims... she is not a typical wife..... she is clean at heart ....innocence.... does not hurt anyone intentionally..... understands the depth of the unseen pain of Badimaa .... but who cares for all these..... sadly things have to be proved.... to show the goodness.... else how will she be awarded.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sahi jawaab! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Suhana can't live up to these "high standards" of mahaanta as expected from a typical bahu/beti/biwi, ergo she wasn't given anything.

And I totally agree with what you said earlier as well, Laxmi....only torturous nonsense rules....Pratigya started around the same time but it's more 'popular' cuz ppl prefer watching nonsense of the masochistic kind....the more crass the betterπŸ‘.....SGP is meant for a different sort of mindset I guess....

Ek baat toh hai par....no matter how much they shortchanged SGP in the awards otherwise...the show ended on Sasural Genda Phool literally...with that song playing on all the casts of the various shows on stage....so SGP rules in the endπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I was dissapointed at the fact that Suhana did not get the Naya Sadasya Award, she deserved it the most. And Yes Best Parivaar should have been SGP, Yeh Rishta is not what you call a family, they bail on each other in need but SGP, on the other hand, holds ones hand even if they don't need someone beside them. Its just Pathetic and the Baaki Sawant Act they did was just a glimpse of extent SP can go to in order to gain TRP's!
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Sanu, even i too had thought that SGP will win the award for this best family😭, but went to most boring familyπŸ₯±.........

Ishaan got best devar
Poor Elsesh was ready to get up, when they were announcing best familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜­

I noticed that remo..... and that hurt me the most......😭😭😭.... hope SGP will make its kabja  next year .πŸ‘πŸΌ... this year they looked to be badly ignored.....Good stuff does not need any brand to prove its worth.... it will shine on its own....πŸ˜ƒ
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Imu.M-

I was dissapointed at the fact that Suhana did not get the Naya Sadasya Award, she deserved it the most. And Yes Best Parivaar should have been SGP, Yeh Rishta is not what you call a family, they bail on each other in need but SGP, on the other hand, holds ones hand even if they don't need someone beside them. Its just Pathetic and the Baaki Sawant Act they did was just a glimpse of extent SP can go to in order to gain TRP's!

U changed ur username again😲
wel i agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ
i feel like to air these awrad a again and give award to SGP
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

@laxmi di....i think she should have won naya sadasya...but the category was renamed as strong naya sadasya...but why??😑

I saw Ragz's expression when even Ishu won yaar.... though she was happy for him.... there was this dejected feel  visible as i could sense how humiliating it is when a talented person is not applauded for her work..... sadly they needed  someone whose dialogues r weighing more than their talent or work.... that's why....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

U changed ur username again😲
wel i agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ
i feel like to air these awrad a again and give award to SGP

Atleast you remember me πŸ˜†
and who wouldn't, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Well the thing is that Pratigya's shows has managed to garner a qunatity of fans and they might have been determined to get them the awards. I mean it was no shock to me seeing them getting majority of the awards. But the good thing is that the the award started with SGP and ended with that too. So why worry, the award was significant owing to the fact that the best thing was awared to inaugrate with and to terminate with πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Imu.M- - 13 years ago