Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

you know guys..my mom does not know hindi...but she watches SGP...she asks me to translate and watches the repeats too...thats what SGP is all about...

it easily connects with people who want to feel good while seeing a show...not crying or closing eyes cos they cannot see the scenes(i mean hitting scenes)

my mom too was shocked to see SGP not winning the best family award...cos she felt our SGP parivaar was the ideal and realistic parivaar...

this is sweet ur mom does know hindi & stil watch SGP😊
it shows how..much SGP is close to ur mom..

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

this is sweet ur mom does know hindi & stil watch SGP😊
it shows how..much SGP is close to ur mom..

she also starts discussing what will happen in the next episode...she gets nervous if suhaana does something wrong...she loves it...

and yes she too believe that the awards were very biased when i told the results...she always says suhaana/ragini is one of the best actors she has seen...

people might think portraying simple characters or may be soft charaters are easy...but its damn tough..both ishaan/suhaana characters are very difficult but they are doing a terrific job..we can see that cos they have connected to us so much that we feel what ishaan feels and we laugh when suhaana does something silly...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

she also starts discussing what will happen in the next episode...she gets nervous if suhaana does something wrong...she loves it...

and yes she too believe that the awards were very biased when i told the results...she always says suhaana/ragini is one of the best actors she has seen...

people might think portraying simple characters or may be soft charaters are easy...but its damn tough..both ishaan/suhaana characters are very difficult but they are doing a terrific job..we can see that cos they have connected to us so much that we feel what ishaan feels and we laugh when suhaana does something silly...

i agree
it does look simple but its not..even actor has to go through many stuff...its not that easy some people think acting is easy job nope not @ all..I use to do acting..but i wasnt that good..some people are natural born...i think jai and ragin is 1 of them..they put jaan into suhanaa and ishaan...
love then to teh core & SGP
yes awards were biased but few were good..
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i can say is ,"welcome to Star plus"....i have my fingers crossed that atleast this show should not become a victim of SP politics...it is a geniunely gud show, with gud actors(n i geniunely mean 'actors')...i hope it doesn't fall prey to SP's rating game...
i was dissappointed wen SGP didn't win for best family, n Suhana for her role...it was surprising tat fo some category this show wasn't nominated...anyways....wish the best for this show.

Pria
Originally posted by: pria4ever

.it is a geniunely gud show, with gud actors(n i geniunely mean 'actors')...i hope it doesn't fall prey to SP's rating game...

i was dissappointed wen SGP didn't win for best family, n Suhana for her role...it was surprising tat fo some category this show wasn't nominated...anyways....wish the best for this show.

Pria

@red bold-well said👏👏nd Amen!! for ur wish😃
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

@red bold-well said👏👏nd Amen!! for ur wish😃

This is whats its all about , all the actors in SGP are ACTORS who know there job very well, some of them are super duper stars when it comes to real stuff like, Supriya jee has done serious and comedy both with so much conviction that you can put her in the top most actors of Indian TV and Cenima as well. Ragini does not need awards to prove that she can act, her work does all the talking, every character has been choosen by the director very carefully so the actors would do justice. Its not easy to be simple!!! I would hate to see SGP changes the story line , that would be awful, Star plus should leave them alone and let them work, we love the show and I know many poeple who dont watch these soaps on star makes an effort to watch it on line or repeats so TRP VRP doesnt matter.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This whole thing is making me wonder where do the so called trp's come frm ??? Cause most of the show (almost all barring one or two) promo's i see arnd are quite regressive in nature ...and almost anything thats starts on a different note ends up following the same formula's and still gets popular ....why ? Is it just fair to blame SP that they are falling prey to this trp business or will it b fair to blame/accept that viewers at large watch this crap and make it successful so what option does the channel have but to appreciate the success .......and after all it is showbiz and success is paramount!!!

I dont know much abt this trp business so if some cud explain ........i know one thing is for sure ....none of the shows manage to hold my interest for more than a couple of days .........2 days is the max and i am off it cause it gets predictable and frustrating to watch repetative stuff....cause most lift off from other shows or movies !!!!
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*Viewbie's Note*

Hey Guys!! I know that you all are very disappointed with SPA and how Rajini didn't win any awards. But you guys, you have to understand that only one person can take the award. Its a competition and can only have one winner. All actors, shows are good in there places. If you dislike a character then thats your choice and you may only criticize an actor but no bashing please. Just like how you guys love this show.. there are members who love Pratigya as well. So we have no right to compare any shows or actors and their acting. To avoid having any fights on this topic in the future, I am going to close this topic and end this discussion right here!

Thank you,
Aman
SGP Dev Team