Ishaan ki shayari...*Link added-urvi*

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG....OMG.....😲 Guys....hamare Ishu....ne.......jo ke thoda sa...Suhana se darta rehta tha...aaj sabke samne....yani ke pure Star Parivar ke Samne....suhana se aapne pyaar ka izhar kiya...

Ishu said a shayari for Suhana....during the Fave Patni award segment......n well i dun remember the lines....searching desperately for the vid..😳

But man...was that awesome or wht......Suhana aka Ragz had huge smile on her face n literally ..burst out laughing...😛

What a beautiful....sushan moment..😳
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knw ragini just culdnt keep it !!
She was laughing whole heartedly !!
I guess she realli wasnt expecting it !!
Just loved tht moment it was too sweet and cute !!
Armu4eva thumbnail
U bet yaar...Ragz reaction was of absolute surprise...hapiness n a bit of shyness too...she covered her mouth..laughing...
Loved the scene...d only best part in d whole SPA....lol...ragini cudnt digest those heavy duty shayari..so she started laughing🤣...
Armu4eva thumbnail
U bet shounak....Ragz din look as if she was even expecting this from Ishaan aka Jai....she was seriously....laughing her heart out...
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the video: (from 06:02 - 06:46)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnNKh2XMYGg&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]
I am telling you, this was just heavenly! I love them so much more now! Speechless. So very cute! It has to be incorporated into the show one day! Pleaseeee 😛
Armu4eva thumbnail
*Urvi* ------ Muah...muah....sweets...🤗thank u soooooo much..for this.....
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

*Urvi* ------ Muah...muah....sweets...🤗thank u soooooo much..for this.....

🤗 back! 😃 Why thanks? It was a pleasure.. An excuse to go on YT and watch this scene again. LMAO. So so so cute!! I'm on cloud nine right now. I can't tell you how absolutely adorable I found this! Definitely one of the best 40 secs of SuShaan I have seen 😃😳 Edited by urvimjht - 13 years ago
coolmimz thumbnail
Awww..I loved that moment to bits...I found Jay so cute...I think they both should have got the favourite pati n patni award..
Jay looked supercute
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was the highlight, sounded so genuine. Loved Ragini's reaction to the shayari,