Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Watched I Hate Luv Storys
Ohmygosh...LOVED IT! <3333
Imran and Sonam make such a good pair...they keep the movie fresh and their chemistry is just so fun to watch. Lovely pair.
And i love that the whole movie is a romantic film but its making fun of other romantic movies. Its hilarious. And yes, its predictable since the hero gets the girl in this movie too but...its fun! Totally worth your money...this one is def. on my favs list. And guess what? The acting is good too! Bonus! haha. Great movie.

Good story...Great songs...Good dialogues...Great costumes...Good laugh...Good locations...And everything else! lol:D Must watch...good movie for a time pass, enjoyable(:

8/10!
(:
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have Recently watched Prince-Its Showtime Starting Vivek O. I loved the film. Keeps you at the edge of your seat. The music was good. Tere Liye is def my favorite. Acting wise nothing special to mention. One of the new girl who plays the real Maya was good for new comer though. All in all I loved this film more than SRK's don-the chase begins. This film is a must see for people who love Thriller and acting films. The film had amazing special effects and fighting scenes. I give it 4/5 stars.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Debo_afg

Omkara ( a little bit late) 😊

The story was overall ok. Not amazing! A little bit confusing.

But the acting by Kareena, Konkona and Saif was amazing. Powerpack acting. 👍🏼

Yeah I totally agree. I was a bit confused when I watched the film too. I didn't like the film that much, but the performances by Kareena, Konkona, and Saif keeps you hooked.
xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
watched Badmaash Company. I heard it is a hit 😳 A little OTT for me. They made it look so easy to commit a fraud in the US 😕  How easy was it to buy a house or get a loan even to buy a house even when you are 10 days old in the country? Seriously, YRF needs to do some research!!

The whole NY roaming around wearing Madras Bleeding 😆 It was a joke. MJ bit too 😆

Shahid was good though and his other friend (not Chang), he was good too.
Edited by griffin - 13 years ago
ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok i saw these films in this week or so:
1. Kites - was very good, quite interesting
2. Rajneeti - nice acting and quite a strong team, loved their dress ware
3. 3 idiots - seen this so many times it just keeps getting better evrytime
4. Chance Pe Dance - awesome dancing, I loved Shahid Kapoor
5. My Name is Khan - gr8 n inspirational, luvd Kajol n Shah Rukh
6. Singh is King - loved 2 c this again
7. Macchais - brought tears so my eyes, loved Jimmy Shergill's role
8. Hungama - i thought i was gonna die laughing just like the 1st time
9. Hera Pheri - gr8 film cant wait 2 c the new 1 soon
10. Jab We Met - my all time fav!
11.Do Knot Disturb - amazing and realistic ending!!
12. De Dana Dan - haha! gr8 job done with Akshay and Katrina
13.Dostana - the Blu ray made the film more memorable
14. Dil Bole Hadippa - I loved this film!
15. Badmaash Company - wasnt the best n not 2 real, amazing songs, but Shahid was kamal!
Edited by ILUVPREM - 13 years ago
dormantdreams thumbnail
Well I saw Dev D yesterday for the fifth time !! Got to say Abhay Deol is the best actor in the industry !! His performance is so natural and effortless !! Love ya Abhay !! 😳
xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savageforlife

Well I saw Dev D yesterday for the fifth time !! Got to say Abhay Deol is the best actor in the industry !! His performance is so natural and effortless !! Love ya Abhay !! 😳

Dev D was superbbbb. And agree with you on Abhay- very natural and effortless. Watched Road sometime back. Loved the first half but don't know what happened in the second half 😕  Anyway, by far the most beautiful cinematography in a Bollywood movie.  Oye Lucky Lucky Oye was thoroughly entertaining as well 😆
dormantdreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: griffin

Dev D was superbbbb. And agree with you on Abhay- very natural and effortless. Watched Road sometime back. Loved the first half but don't know what happened in the second half 😕  Anyway, by far the most beautiful cinematography in a Bollywood movie.  Oye Lucky Lucky Oye was thoroughly entertaining as well 😆

I agree completely !! Have you seen Ek Chalis ki last local !! He is really good in that one too !! :)
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: griffin

Dev D was superbbbb. And agree with you on Abhay- very natural and effortless. Watched Road sometime back. Loved the first half but don't know what happened in the second half 😕 Anyway, by far the most beautiful cinematography in a Bollywood movie. Oye Lucky Lucky Oye was thoroughly entertaining as well 😆

sorry for barging in >.< but I saw Oye Lucky and I couldn't hold myself lol. I LOVED that movie! It's so so unique, and its a very nicely made movie. As usual, Abhay Deol was fantastic. Paresh Rawal was amaaazing!

haha on another note, I watched Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge and Rocket Singh. Both are super underrated movies, they're excellent! I was so proud of Ranbir for choosing such a hatke role... he did amazing work!
farookbelly thumbnail
last hindi movie i have seen milenge milenge..and rajneeti...
Edited by farookbelly - 13 years ago