Falsehood! Thy Name is Uttaran

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, this is the best metaphor to describe in brief. The shop nothing but glorification of falsehood not by the characters but also by the CVs who are hellbent on testing the patience of the viewers. I am confident that the viewers who are more intelligent than the CVs think will give a befitting reply to Uttarran like Ekta Kapoor Sas-Bahu who took the patience of viewers for granted. I am sure Uttarran is fast-tracking in the same lane and will soon be ejected out by viewers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good Luck to all of those out there to be treated a whole week of torture, deceit, lies, fraud. Relieved from this show. At least there is a World Cup to recapture the remote from my loving wife.
I am so happy that this utter non-sense is out of favour of the viewrs (like us). Obviously this is going the way Sas-Bahu went off the air. CVs please note: the viewers are little more intelligent than you think they are. Now you are out of top Ten. It will not be much more before it is completely out of air. I will be the happiest person to see that.
Yes, falsehood is destined to doom one day. The way they are taking forward this story it has little life left...I mean a little time when its loyal viewers bid a good bye. It seems that Tapwater character is blackmailing the CVs to change her character in synchronizing her off screen chemistry with Veer. But the CVs forget that once you mix up personal and professional wavelength you are dead. That is the way Uttaran is heading. Colors will be wise to instruct the production house to either mend their ways or shot their shop. 
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show has lost all its charm... Now other low trp shows seems to be more entertaining than this crap... Story writer  of uttaran needs to be replace among Cvs... Because this story writer can only write friends or brother turning enemies etc, dragging it and fooling us. or timings of this show should be changed like some other new program should come at 10 pm and this should go at 7 or 7: 30
If you want to succeed in life, than resort to fraud, deceit, falsehood like our pyari Tap and Nani. This is the moral of this story which the CVs want to tell us and our children. Keep it up you great story tellers.....you are real worthy successor of Ekta Kapoor.