Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's routine: Junk that diet! (Article)

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet's routine: Junk that diet!

Geet who has just come to the big city, Delhi, will now definitely miss her Punjabi food of rajma, chawal and chole bature, which her mother used to make. She will now have to make do with junk street food. Seems like Dhrashti is gearing up for Geet's life in the big city… 

For everyone who doesn't look perfect but wants to, Drashti can just be the inspiration. That's because she's slim and trim but without being on a diet or bothering about being on one. Instead she just eats sensibly. She says, "I can't diet and actually I am a big foodie. But when I am shooting I have to eat healthy and nutritious food."

Here's how our beloved Geet packs in her energy meal of the day - She has a proper breakfast of cornflakes and milk and also a cheese sandwich (you can make them in seconds flat!). She also remembers to take along from dry fruit with her, to munch on the sets.

"Sometimes I also carry fruits and some juice. All this sounds quite healthy and it is but often I get a craving and if that happens I succumb. We order vada–pav, usal-pav and samosas. I love this sort of delicious junk food, and you might say that I am big junk-foodie."

Dhrasti is quite a homely girl and when back after work she says her tastes in the quick snack are quite simple: "If I am peckish I fix myself some Maggi noodles (the old flavour, with a bit of pepper!) It's fine to have Maggi yaar, it's delicious and inexpensive."

Meals for Dhrasti means regular food and she can also cook. "I make dal, rice, roti and sabzi," she says, "And also pasta, pizza and anything you could categorize as being junk food." Dhrasti is fond of Baskin-Robbins ice-cream, which she has when she's out shopping.

Catch her life unfold in the big city only on STAR One, Monday to Friday at 9.30pm.

Link http://starone.in/news/428/geets-routine-junk-that-diet.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters