~* Seven June 11, 2010 Written Update *~

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, it's me again with my super late self.

In my opinion, Friday's epi was good, and you find out a lot of stuff, but it was kind of scattered. Although, it was really interesting.

They can't fix Varya, and they decide to go to Varya's better future to fix her. They realize the Seven could always be fixed by going to a better future. Shlok brings Varya to another future, in which she is talking to her friend about a guy just staring at her. His name was haryaksh Vashisht. Shlok arrives with Varya to try to fix her. Meanwhile, in present time, Haryaksh is upset, and Asmin is talking to him. "Don't worry Haryaksh, Varya will definitely  come back." Haryaksh asks her, "When did i say(apun, just love it when he says that) that she wouldn't come back?" She tells him, "When you aren't even tough, why do you try to be so tough? If you like Varya so much, then must tell her." Just then, Shlok comes back with a healed Varya. Asmin and Haryaksh ask if she's fine, and then Shunya comes running up, asking if she's fine, hugging her, and happy in general. Shlok looks at her with his eyebrows raised(almost in amusement), and then she regains control. (I thought it was really sweet to see Shunya real side, and how much she cares about them; that she has a soft heart after all) Haryaksh hugs Varya, while Shunya tells Shlok that she couldn't communicate with Eklavya.

The scene shifts to Eklavya and Asht at Saptarishi Ashram 30 yrs. back. Asht tries to use his power to find out who Eklavya is, and then Eklavya distracts him, running away. A girl, Shalini tells her mother, "Mom, Mastishk hit Drishika"(i found that kind of weird that Mastishk and Drish had the same name as kids thirty years back) and Eklavya shows up there. The little girl notices, but doesn't say anything, and Eklavya is grateful. He then runs away. Asht is shown talking to the maha guru, asking what special thing he is teaching his favorite student, and asks what mantra is the stronger power? Asht is asked which mantra he wants, and he says, "The beej mantra".

Shunya brings the six over to Dr. Charak's personal chest to see if there is something in there to help them bring eklavya back. They find the luminous lever, Dr. Charak's best invention. Haryaksh uses the power of light obtained by anghirast to operate it. It slides away, revealing a book. It said "Moving forward with light, and moving away from time." Shunya yells, "omg, we had the book the whole time, how did we make such a big mistake, we sent Eklavya to the wrong place!!!"

At the ashram, Asht looks through Charak's stuff, when someone comes to tell that Charak was called by the maha guru. Asht then leaves. Next, Eklavya is shown running to the area where the maha guru was. Dr. Charak was shown praying. Eklavya hides behind the pillar while Maha guru gives him the papers which have the bhavishivani, but he actually gave them to Asht. Asht kills the guru, and sets the place on fire. Eklavya runs to the guru, and the guru knows he's Eklavya. Eklavya then runs out, and everyone finds out there is  a fire. Shiven is really upset and asks Shaakh how he doesn't go crazy listening to everyone die, and if he heard Vidur die? Shiven is really upset and in pain because of the mantra, and Shaakh helps him.

Shunya holds the book, which is about time traveling. Shlok says that Dr. Charak was basing his research on this book, and Varya asks if Dr. Charak was the guardian of the nine books. Mastishk says, "So that means Dr. Charak had to give up his life" Varya realizes, "So after we get the books, we too will have to......" Shlok says to think about the future later.

MEanwhile, at the scene of the fire, Maya is taking flames out, when Charak comes to save her. Asht is dying at the fire. Charak looks back to Asht, but then just carries Maya out. You hear Asht's voice(the super one that sometimes booms, as if he is talking while looking back at something) He says, "THat was the first big battle, sacrificing one's self. My love, my family, my whole life's ruin................(he says some other stuff) This was the end of my old self." (So, i think Shunya is Asht's daughter, because Charak says Shunya's mom was the sole survivor of the fire. Maya was pregnant, and she too, survived. Though it doesn't seem like Shunya would be shown as 30 yrs. old)

It goes back to Shunya, whose telepathy can't reach Eklavya. Shunya wants to try to change the past, but Shlok dissuades her. Shunya goes a little crazy, and repeats, "We can't lose" Eklavya goes to where the book is, and the girl who saved him earlier is there. He is split between saving the girl, or getting the book, so he splits in half(no pun intended) and gets both of them.

Shaakh tries to heal Shiven; he tells Shiven to try to remember something good, and happy. Shiven manages to and feels better. Suddenly, Asht is heard saying, "What are you doing here?"  Diya goies up to MrS. Kashyup, and she tells her that the mission is really dangerous and she tried telling Mahesh, but he wouldn't listen.

Asht says to Shaakh, So you can break the beej mantra? And he says i can only relieve it. The two talk about who he healed, and then Shaakh says that he believes that only the strong minded deserve to live, no one else. At that, Asht says, "I saw my win that day looking at this pure soul, and the ones supporting truth and good would win." Mahesh gives orders to his people, when his wife calls, worried. She asks if he's ok, and is relieved when he tells her he is. Varya's mom runs up and tells Drish's/Mastishk's mom to come quickly.

Shiven is in a lot of pain, when Asht says , "I'll give you one chance to do something that will make me proud. Do something for the honor of your father." The six and the guardians concentrate their powers to bring Eklavya back.

Diya shouts, "Aunty!" Radhika cut her wrists, and was back to mumbling things(the beej mantra)
Varya's mom says that she knows the healing of it, and chants the vajra saktra mantra. Drish's mom says, but only the maha guru knew this. And then Varya's mom says, "Yes, Shankar taught me this, maha guru was his father." Radhika breaks free, and Drish's mom yells, "Freeze!" and rADHIKA is frozen, just like how Shunya does it. Diya asks how she did that, And Drish's mom says that she has some special powers and Diya says, the girl at the restaurant had those powers too.

They manage to break Eklavya back, who is clutching the book. Meanwhile, Shiven finds a book, adds gasoline, and is about to ignite it when his brother stops him.(Shiven is soo going to die soon.) They're all sitting in a circle, and Shlok says, you don't have to feel bad, you did what tyou had too. Asmin is kind of snidey, and says, "We'll feel bad , we lost so much time." Varya says she already read the back of the book because she was the only one without powers. The next spot is Nagraj ki rajkumari. Shunya uses her powers to find the nagra royal family, and she discovers that they're now in Makhil ghaat. Hriday says, 'Thats my village, and my grandma(ima) is the princess of there." It goes to daadi. She is reading, when Hriday's dad comes, angry about Hriday. After he goes upstairs, she says to herself that he misses everyone, though he would never admit it. Then, the bell rings, and the seven arrive.

Varya's mom repeats the mantra, and Mahesh comes. They tell him what happened, and that Dr. Charak taught her how to do it. Mahesh is shocked at hearing that name.

Ima talks about how much the seven went threw, and asks about the coin. She is happy seeing it, and they ask her where the book is. She says, its with the last princess. Hriday asks, so you? And she says , "No, with your mother. Your mother is alive."

Precap, The last destiniation isn't written because the guy was killed before, Asht tells Shiven's brother to find radhika and diya, and they realize that they will have to meet asht.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update buddy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Good job! ๐Ÿ‘
fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks dear fo the update
    and as for ur this part  " (Mom, Mastishk hit Drishika"(i found that kind of weird that Mastishk and Drish had the same name as kids thirty years back) " its Shalini( DM's mom)... she dint mean DM . she her dolls whom she had named Drishika and Mastishk
             Looks like all are inter-connected Asmin Vidur's daughter , Varya Maha-Guru's Grand Daughter ๐Ÿ˜ฒ , Hriday's mom alive ๐Ÿ‘ ,but as per as the tradition she got to die once she hands over the book ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Ekalvya , Haryakash๐Ÿ˜ณ family needs to be traced..
             So sad only 3 Hrs left basically... hope the second season comes soon
bmtdluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: fruit_n_nut

Thanks dear fo the update

and as for ur this part  " (Mom, Mastishk hit Drishika"(i found that kind of weird that Mastishk and Drish had the same name as kids thirty years back) " its Shalini( DM's mom)... she dint mean DM . she her dolls whom she had named Drishika and Mastishk yeah, i kinda realized that, i thought it was just weird that the dolls' names became the kids names.
             Looks like all are inter-connected Asmin Vidur's daughter , Varya Maha-Guru's Grand Daughter ๐Ÿ˜ฒ , Hriday's mom alive ๐Ÿ‘ ,but as per as the tradition she got to die once she hands over the book ๐Ÿ˜ญ.yeah, poor hriday, thats really sad. He finally finds out his mom is alive, then she's going to have to die Ekalvya , Haryakash๐Ÿ˜ณ family needs to be traced..
             So sad only 3 Hrs left basically... hope the second season comes soonme too

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the girl whom Eklavya saved is the future mom of the twins, she had named her dolls and then later on her kids... there was supposed to be another scene where Eklavya goes to return the book, but it was edited, coz the book that he brought from the past was missing later on...
bmtdluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

the girl whom Eklavya saved is the future mom of the twins, she had named her dolls and then later on her kids... there was supposed to be another scene where Eklavya goes to return the book, but it was edited, coz the book that he brought from the past was missing later on...

oh, i didn't know she was their mom, thats really cool. So if she ever meets Eklavya, im pretty sure she would recognize him
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

oh, i didn't know she was their mom, thats really cool. So if she ever meets Eklavya, im pretty sure she would recognize him

yeah, could be!
n i have this feeling that all the parents n the 7 will come together in the finale! it would look so grand n with all their powers! wow, I love this show ๐Ÿ˜Š
alwaysonline75 thumbnail

Varya 's dad is Mahaguru's Son

Drishika and Mastisk's Mom is tat girl in past scene playing with dolls who have the same names as her kids now

Asmin is Vidur's daughter

Hriday's mom has superpower's .. she is also connected to the ashram.

Ekalavya history is not known yet [ might be parents were in ashram]

Haryaksh's history is not known yet[ might be parents were in ashram]

we might come to knw this week's epi..