Dill Mill Gaye

SR fans and AR fans frnds

mehek_frnd_lovb thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone hope evryone is doing good.....i was thinking something that why cant we be frnds fans of SR and fans of AR.....ppl please 4get those fights bhool jao....kya tum log yeh nahi chahte k IF phir sey jasey thi wasey ho jay.....like be4 noone use to fight na.....we all were good frndss.....and guyz armaan riddhima siddhant....let thm move on they cant be stucked on one place cos life doesnt stops it goes on and on.....

Shilpa is back we all knw....even we all lov shilpa and ksg they make perfect match....
SA
SR
baan lo yaar they cant go back riddhima cant go back even armaan he cant cos he knows what ridz wants....our eyes in front not back its front cos we shld see front nt back....ok what evr it is....u still want AR or u want SA or SR.....mods i m not shouting but i just want all to read it clearly...and ppl i dont want any fight on this page...if u want to fight.....dont comment on my topic.....

CANT WE BE FRNDS  
                                                       STP FIGHTING
                                                         STP BASHING
                                                        AND BE FRNDS
                                                             LIKE BE4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
koshish jaari hai. there are good people on this forum both sr and ar fans who get along and act maturely. just a little minority who like the war to continue.
RhealitySux thumbnail
.....Edited by RhealitySux - 13 years ago
we hv already agreed to that
dazzling_armaan thumbnail
Wonderful Post .
I m Frnds of Both & wish everyone else also leave their differences .
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Exactly...
I have seen that there are good people on both sides who don't want to fight but there are some who are a little too possessive about their favourite jodis which causes a deadly war..😕

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we can't FORCE people to be friends can we now? it's their choice..i certainly wouldn't make friends just like that..unless i want to and unless its mutual i would never extend a hand of friendship to any random person

i guess we should stick with peace and quiet..friendship is going TOO far

FYI i am an AR fan and have many friends from the SR fangroup
diyajiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post and hats off 2 the post writer who jst written my hearts feelings.i agree 2 u.we want 2 b frnds .bt some immature ppl just bash upon without rading what d post is?is it jst a appreciatin or discussion.they jst bash upon if it is not containing their fav jodi 's supportand use F and S words .so they need 2 grow up. it's ppl who hav diff chices .what 's d big deal????
                                     just  chill!!!! 
LOLZ
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

some members will never stop due to their psychotic obssession for their couple, but i have witnessed that many of us have settled our differences and actually became friends.

a few members are dirtying up the forum.
mature members still exist on this forum and i would like to keep my friendship with them.
-Deepshikhaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
v knw dat !! m ready ! but but butttt !!!! dunt forget !! ARMAAN N RIDDHIMA WILL UNITE ! better get dat in ur head !!