Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice topic Appu. Read through everyone's comment and liked them too. As I have told you, I can not press LIKE button easily due to slow net connection πŸ˜ƒ So I LIKEd all the replies. πŸ‘

I agree with all of you guys that Suhana will be a very good wife and a d-i-l. But, I want to add something else to this sentence. She will be a good wife and a d-i-l to Ishan and Kashyap family. One needs to have that mindset to accept people like Suhana. Imagine Suhana being the d-i-l of Akshara's (Yeh Rishta) sasural? In reality, I dont know whether families like Singhanias (of Yeh Rishta) do exist. And if they exist, they cant adjust with Suhanas πŸ˜† It doesnt mean that Suhana has any problem. People who are open minded and respect values more than tradition, will definately accept Suhana and give her a chance to prove herself a good wife and bahu.
rinku4u thumbnail
 yess she wiill change & the transformation will be awesooooooooome ... wait & watch .. u will love it
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Suhana can definitely transform into a good wife and good DIL with Kashyap family's influence but she is not going to be like the common everyday self-sacrificing kind of lead heroine seen in practically everyIndian serial. And that makes Suhana more endearing to me atleast!
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Suhana can definitely transform into a good wife and good DIL with Kashyap family's influence but she is not going to be like the common everyday self-sacrificing kind of lead heroine seen in practically everyIndian serial. And that makes Suhana more endearing to me atleast!

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Why did i find so much humour in that dear??? 🀣🀣anyways welcome to the SGP forum...πŸ€—. have seen u for the first time here.....πŸ˜ƒ back to the topic.... agree with u... she will win the heart of one and all as the time goes by.... and we r cautioned by her allready...."I am not your typical wife...ok" 🀣🀣🀣...but 100%sure she will be a typical and a sweet mother
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reguser

Nice topic Appu. Read through everyone's comment and liked them too. As I have told you, I can not press LIKE button easily due to slow net connection πŸ˜ƒ So I LIKEd all the replies. πŸ‘

I agree with all of you guys that Suhana will be a very good wife and a d-i-l. But, I want to add something else to this sentence. She will be a good wife and a d-i-l to Ishan and Kashyap family. One needs to have that mindset to accept people like Suhana. Imagine Suhana being the d-i-l of Akshara's (Yeh Rishta) sasural? In reality, I dont know whether families like Singhanias (of Yeh Rishta) do exist. And if they exist, they cant adjust with Suhanas πŸ˜† It doesnt mean that Suhana has any problem. People who are open minded and respect values more than tradition, will definately accept Suhana and give her a chance to prove herself a good wife and bahu.

Very well said Pallu πŸ‘! You are absolutely right, Suhana will be a good wife and DIL for a family like Kashyap family, but if she is compared with the standards of families like Yeh Rishta, where a good and loving human being is not respected, but they measure you based on certain wierd and unreasonable parameters to decide whether you are a good wife and a good DIL πŸ€’! And you cant even compare Badi Ma and Gayathri, Badi Ma is at such a high league as far as a woman, mother and MIL is concerned. Closed minded families like the Singhanias will never understand the goodness of a person like Suhana. To analyse whether the bahu is good or not, they are only concerned with whether the 'pallu' is on the bahu's head, whether she can do all house work without forgetting even a small thing, whether 'munna' (sorry husband) is taken good care of by his baby-sitter (sorry wife) πŸ˜†!

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All my favourite members are here! @dewdrop-pearl, @ laxmi, vishmewell, shewta, all of you contributed very well, infact that must be the sum up of the character which the director must have given to Ragini for accepting this roleπŸ˜†. Beautifully summarised , if I can use this pure Urdu " DARYA KO KOZAI MAIN BAND KAR DIYA" meaning you have filled the river in a MATKA or Mineral Water Bottel 1ltr.
I think thats a portrait of an ideal daughter in law  for me, honest , simple, bit childish, never afraid to express her feelings, accepting her faults and open to listen. Her transaction is going to be slow and steady which would last longer and stronger and thanks to the director very magical. I can see so many girls I know who have suhana,s qualities , if not all but definetly a lot, I have seen there transformation with time and help and understanding from families around them. Looking forward to see it, I am bit sad because of SPA, I cant forget Ragini,s dissapointed face, its coming infront me, can anybody give me her address I want to send ger flowers from here😭
Shonuk, tell me a joke, I am really sad.

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

All my favourite members are here! @dewdrop-pearl, @ laxmi, vishmewell, shewta, all of you contributed very well, infact that must be the sum up of the character which the director must have given to Ragini for accepting this roleπŸ˜†. Beautifully summarised , if I can use this pure Urdu " DARYA KO KOZAI MAIN BAND KAR DIYA" meaning you have filled the river in a MATKA or Mineral Water Bottel 1ltr.
I think thats a portrait of an ideal daughter in law  for me, honest , simple, bit childish, never afraid to express her feelings, accepting her faults and open to listen. Her transaction is going to be slow and steady which would last longer and stronger and thanks to the director very magical. I can see so many girls I know who have suhana,s qualities , if not all but definetly a lot, I have seen there transformation with time and help and understanding from families around them. Looking forward to see it, I am bit sad because of SPA, I cant forget Ragini,s dissapointed face, its coming infront me, can anybody give me her address I want to send ger flowers from here😭
Shonuk, tell me a joke, I am really sad.

Hey Sheema 😊. Glad you liked my post 😳. And very well said by you πŸ‘. The Urdu phrase you have used is also quite apt.

And dont feel bad for Ragini yaar, as I think she dint get the award this time as the seriel is quite new na, it started just 3 months back. So slowly the TRP is going up and more and more people have started to watch it. Next year am sure she would become more popular and would definitely get some award 😳.

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi dewdrop , thanks for consoling me, I hate BAY-IMANI( unfairness) when we were kids we use to say while playing " BAYMANTI KI NAHI HO RAHI", I guess SPA does it all the time, thats why I have never watched any Star Plus,s awards, it was my first time beacause of SGP. I think next year it would be the same , may be few awards here and there for SGP but mark my words it would be pretty much the same, its a gimic to support there own production houses.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
well according to the original bong version, sh will stay and become a good DIL, but as of the epis of march , april 2010, she is a bit childish and immature still
here is the link and u can read about it

http://www.starjalsha.com/shows/obs.asp