Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

once ur in nani's clutches to its very hard to break fre!

Once u r in taps clutches its impossible to break free
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Once u r in taps clutches its impossible to break free

🤣🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Once u r in taps clutches itsImpossible  to break free

Excellently said 😳😳  note the difference in bold letters.....................🤣
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayaV

Excellently said 😳😳  note the difference in bold letters.....................🤣

gosh u ppl r mindblowing.. 😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think ichha should break her marriage. she has no reason to! agreed vansh is over the top but it will take some more time for him to become normal...hes still not fully right yet! once he becomes fine then all worry gone!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i dont think ichha should break her marriage. she has no reason to! agreed vansh is over the top but it will take some more time for him to become normal...hes still not fully right yet! once he becomes fine then all worry gone!

but when will he be fine......i love him...i can't see him acting like a beast to his own wife...those physical torture on her...mentally torture on her....sarcastic comments....maintaining a distance from her...he knows he is wrong but he still does that....i am very sad yaar...although he looks hot with the killer looks...but i don't think ichcha deserves such treatment when its no fault of hers....

they both are still passionate and yearning for each other but this distances are ruining their relationship......
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but ichha knew what she was getting into!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

but ichha knew what she was getting into!

well in this matter...she is a strong girl.....she seriously takes all the torture from that jerk.....worth applause...such torture if veer conduct on tapwater she might runaway on that spot but how can veer conduct because he doesn't have such brains....

one more thing why ichcha takes all this torture because firstly she deeply loves him....the other thing is that she very well knows that vansh still loves her madly....its his love for her unconditionally makes him act like a hot beast.....and whatever pain he is giving her...he too within himself feeling hurt and in so much...and also this too that he is battling within himself.....
nutmeg7 thumbnail
vansh stands a chance of getting normal.....its veer who should break the marriage and if ichcha too breaks the marriage.....i will be over the moon....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no mages icha is not strong ...... she is mahan ...... taking crap and not uttering a word and bearing torture is not callled being strong from anyangle .... its being dumb and letting ppl take u for a ride ..............
she is brought up in that way ,. she believes one day or other vansh would change .......thats the reason she married him ....... and she loves him as its patni dharm.......

when u love someone u go to limit of seeing them happy not toruting them and urself ............... thats my thinking ..............
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago