Mages House Of Mixes~~VanCha Moments(Musical) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bipasha23

this was the best vm mages. you are really very creative, keep doing these creativities.......

thanx for liking the mix yaar😉......
Mages I love you so much yaar🤗..u actually made VanCha mix on gale lag jaa song..wowwwww😲😲😳😳..Gosh one of the best mixes of yours after a long time👏👏👏👏😳..In fact I always imagined that VanCha tea scene with this Gale lag jaa song especially when they were almost about to kiss each other😳..I remember Tappu spoiling that moment by standing over there and watching their romance😡..but in your mix Tappu is not visible and then this song in the background really makes the scene look so passionate and intense😳😳..even those honeymoon scenes of VanCha looks so romantic in this mix...when the original scene was happening u always knew that Vansh is upto something and so u really can't enjoy these scenes😭/..but in your mix ..the same scenes look so passionate and scintillating😳...Its an outstanding mix yaar👏👏...Mages as usual your editing with the song lyrics was perfect👍🏼
U r so talented. Keep it up. It was so entertaining and lovely.
Originally posted by bipasha23

this was the best vm mages. you are really very creative, keep doing these creativities.......

thanx for loving the mix....😉
Originally posted by jyoti06

Mages I love you so much yaar🤗..u actually made VanCha mix on gale lag jaa song..wowwwww😲😲😳😳..Gosh one of the best mixes of yours after a long time👏👏👏👏😳..In fact I always imagined that VanCha tea scene with this Gale lag jaa song especially when they were almost about to kiss each other😳..I remember Tappu spoiling that moment by standing over there and watching their romance😡..but in your mix Tappu is not visible and then this song in the background really makes the scene look so passionate and intense😳😳..even those honeymoon scenes of VanCha looks so romantic in this mix...when the original scene was happening u always knew that Vansh is upto something and so u really can't enjoy these scenes😭/..but in your mix ..the same scenes look so passionate and scintillating😳...Its an outstanding mix yaar👏👏...Mages as usual your editing with the song lyrics was perfect👍🏼

even i love you so much🤗.......
actually this mix was specially done for you since you wanted to see this song on our passionate couple VanCha....😳😳😳😳....it suits them so much yaar....too pasionate for them....

i know they were too intimate with each other....the lips almost touching each other😳😉 and damn that devil was looking at it without being ashamed🤢🤢.....it ruined the most passionate moments of VanCha😡😡😡😡

i can never add that devil in my VanCha mix😆😆....i had really difficulty editing her face because she was seeing the whole romance🤢😡😡....it took me a while to delete her god damn face.....i was irritated😡😡😡

as for the honeymoon scenes...its too much passion...it can lead into a consumation damn vansh ruined it for us and also for himself and we too couldn't enjoy it much but it was all passion for VanCha😡😡😡😡.....yup in the show itself we all know vansh is upto something but in my mix its only VanCha romance and passion😳😳😳😳

thanx yaar for the beautiful comments on this mix.....😉😳
i am happy that i lifted upto your expectations.......😳
Originally posted by fast trak

U r so talented. Keep it up. It was so entertaining and lovely.

thanx for liking the mix...😉
hi guys...after a long time...i am back with another VanCha mix....this song is my most fav song....it always touch my heart whenever i listen to it...for me i consider the most romantic and passionate song for love....

i made it on VanCha....i am quite fed up seeing their fights and crying...so thought of refresh some of their happy moments before marriage and after marriage.....so i made a mix on them....and i must say this song suits them beautifully.....the song just reveals Vansh emotion what he is feeling in his heart for Ichcha but he couldn't say and she can never know how much he loves her madly...and what is the difficulty that is stopping him.....beautiful lyrics.....beautiful song....i hope you guys like it....its one of my fav mix on VanCha......

its the song "Chahta Kitna Tumko Dil" from the movie "Shaapit"
mages too good yaar....this is one romantic couple i just dont get tired of watching .
Today i was watching the song 'Tu hi mera saar jahan hai...tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai..." on zoom and i dont know... i just felt it was so perfect for making a video on vansh n iccha .....may be later when vansh realises his mistakes n regrets all his bad behaviour towards ichcha....they will make a sequence where he remembers their romatic times together with this song inthe background...mmmmmthat wud be soo good😳
Mages there are two more romantic scenes which i love ...the one in thekitchen where there is aata on her face n vash clicks their picture on the mobile while kissing her on the cheeks😳 ..n later trying to clesn the aata off his beard by rubbing against her face....that is cute yaar...n also during the pag pjere when they are leaving n he does not want to leave ichcha so he drags her to the corner and...refuses to let go her hands... that to is cute.....pls see if u cud add this in ur next vm of vansh n ichcha......thanks  
Originally posted by cjs369

mages too good yaar....this is one romantic couple i just dont get tired of watching .
Today i was watching the song 'Tu hi mera saar jahan hai...tu hi mere rab ki tarah hai..." on zoom and i dont know... i just felt it was so perfect for making a video on vansh n iccha .....may be later when vansh realises his mistakes n regrets all his bad behaviour towards ichcha....they will make a sequence where he remembers their romatic times together with this song inthe background...mmmmmthat wud be soo good😳

well yaar i have pm you.....just give me the movie or album name and i will do it for you...well any songs just fits VanCha alot because they are one sizzling hot and passionate couple even when there is no romance....not all couples have such a chemistry but VanCha possessed such chemistry even with no romance or intimacy they have a passion for each other....and the passion is in their fights...anger...tears....what a chemistry.....uff beautiful...but enough of the fights i want to see some passionate romance between VanCha now

i am just waiting for the day when vansh breaks down cries about how he broke ichcha's heart by mentally and physically torturing her...and also played with her emotions which was genuine from her to him.....i can't wait to see him repent...and asking forgiveness to ichcha

Mages there are two more romantic scenes which i love ...the one in thekitchen where there is aata on her face n vash clicks their picture on the mobile while kissing her on the cheeks😳 ..n later trying to clesn the aata off his beard by rubbing against her face....that is cute yaar...n also during the pag pjere when they are leaving n he does not want to leave ichcha so he drags her to the corner and...refuses to let go her hands... that to is cute.....pls see if u cud add this in ur next vm of vansh n ichcha......thanks  

those scenes are very precious yaar and its my fav too....i will sure add it on my next mix....this mix was more of before marriage emotions of vansh to ichcha...how he loves her madly but could not convey his feelings to her because of it she might not know the heights of his love for her...its more of before marriage emotions than after marriage...but still i use after marriage scenes too because even before marriage the tapwater stick around with them like fevicol and also same veer's sulking face.....my next mix will include all the scenes you ask for...and also waiting for more scenes now....i am fed up of their fights now....somehow this mixes just refresh memories yaar

thanx for loving the mix.....😉
i am really missing all those VanCha moments😭😭😭
hope to see them back with a bang😉😃
my next mix will be posted by next week.....