KIT,Bidaai & YR = POOP CC # 132 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

sorry, my comp is being disgusting 🤣
lappy or compuROFL
so i had this dream last night that we went to Cali and hrithik was our taxi driver and the bell hop at the hotel too 🤣i kept thinking "omg.....it's hrithik roshannnn" 🤣 it was one of those dreams where i couldn't talk 😭🤣 so hrithik kept talking to be, and i was mouthing my responses to him 🤣 he understood everything though 😲🤣 he was so nice!! 🤣 he was asking why we came here and what we were doing and stuff 🤣 then i was asking i think about his wife....🤣 i spoke that part actually 😲 🤣 then he got scared....then i woke up! 😡🤣
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

lappy or compuROFL

my lappy 😭 i think i need a new one 🤣 

so i had this dream last night that we went to Cali and hrithik was our taxi driver and the bell hop at the hotel too 🤣i kept thinking "omg.....it's hrithik roshannnn" 🤣 it was one of those dreams where i couldn't talk 😭🤣 so hrithik kept talking to be, and i was mouthing my responses to him 🤣 he understood everything though 😲🤣 he was so nice!! 🤣 he was asking why we came here and what we were doing and stuff 🤣 then i was asking i think about his wife....🤣 i spoke that part actually 😲 🤣 then he got scared....then i woke up! 😡🤣
what a dream ..wow hrik and a drivierROFL

in the morning like 5 i also got a dream..of aishwariya..living in a village but she has a big house there..& i was in the bus something and i met her in the bus thats itROFL
oh and great siggies, sanuuu!!!👏i see you've made a karthik-ji one for ashuuu  😍

my lappy 😭 i think i need a new one 🤣 
you probably download something😡ROFL
u ddint tell me howz my siggys😡🤣
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

what a dream ..wow hrik and a drivierROFL

in the morning like 5 i also got a dream..of aishwariya..living in a village but she has a big house there..& i was in the bus something and i met her in the bus thats itROFL

i think i'm gonna get nightmares for her new movie Ravaan 🤣 Abhi looks soooo scaryy 😭

oh and great siggies, sanuuu!!!👏i see you've made a karthik-ji one for ashuuu  😍
Thanks
yes but she dont want this siggy coz she alread have siggy of these pic she wants different pic😡 she should tel me before🤣

i think i'm gonna get nightmares for her new movie Ravaan 🤣 Abhi looks soooo scaryy 😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣