Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No dear not on Maneet sadly...

It's on Abhi Nikki from DMG. In case you want to check it out, here's the link to it:

Read it if you're interested. :)

Am thinking of starting one on Geet, but can't decide whether to use DG or Maneet...LOL Will write if I get good ideas!
Maaneet thumbnail
aww abhi and niki! they are a favorite too😊 ohh and if you are thinking of writing a fanfic..it would be really cool if u do maaneet lol 😳
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
You like AN too? Join the club! πŸ€—

Yeah an FF...let's see! Already got a few lined up after JOBA. Maybe I'll manage around it. :)
Maaneet thumbnail
aww no worries, ill be entertained by niki and abhi!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG Khushboo! You're a complete natural yaar, I loveee your writing style! πŸ˜ƒ

The thing is, I never actually read FFs or One-Shots on IF. The only reasons that pulled me into reading this is...1) Its on Maaneet =) and 2) YOU have written it yourself!

Seriously, I just loveddd the entire office scenario you described with beautiful detail! It felt like I was actually watching the scene in front of my own eyes. 😳 Can't believe you wrote this in such a short time, but nevertheless it was worth the read. Consider me your fan with this one piece of wonderful writing you have presented! πŸ˜ƒ

Also, I would LOVEE to see more Maaneet one-shots from you! Pleaseeee do write more scenes on them if you can =)
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG khushboo, plzzzzzz continue this! it was superb, i loved it to the max...you used everything in this one piece of writing! the dupatta, hands touching, falling in arms, eyelock---hayye me margayi!

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Khush πŸ€—

LOVED IT!! I was reading with an open mouth!! n my heart stopped at the duppatta scene...LOVED that part!!

Oh poor Maan....can't understand why he goes into the mad zone at the thought of her!!

I wish they show something like this

Thanks sweetheart for writing this....Love ya!!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! 😍😍😍
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Maneet...I hope you are! πŸ˜ƒ They're one interesting couple that still has me reeling! 😳

@Dangelz....thanks so much for the kind words! It's so sweet of you to come and read this despite not reading FFs or OS! Thanks so much...I'm touched! πŸ€— So glad you enjoyed it. Yes, will certainly write more when I have the chance...remixes and songfics are my fav style! 😎 πŸ˜³

@Payal....so happy that you liked it! Actually the dupatta thing was not planned...just went on writing and thought why not put in a scene! πŸ˜† Will continue if I get ideas!

@Honuuuu πŸ€— You're welcome! I see you've put a Maan sig in your dabba...πŸ˜† Replacing GK! 😲 Now that's shocking!!! πŸ˜› I hope muh mein makkhiyaan nahi chali gayi πŸ˜‰ glad you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ Dupatta scene was sooo random! πŸ˜† I'd never thought I'd write something sooo fluffy, but oh well, glad you guys liked it! And I love you too! *GK jhapiz* πŸ˜‰

@Sofna...thanks for the comment! I see you're daydreaming...πŸ˜† legey raho! πŸ˜‰
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

@My silent readers: dahi, bhavikadhia, Laval05, dee30, jenny77, pisces16, jnawaz, The_May_Rose, sidroobaba25, Durga A., tasnime....thankyou so much for pressing the like button! Appreciate it! Would love to hear from you too.

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago