Rang Badalti Odhani

Stupidity of Khushboo

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals ,

second time in this week wanted to slap kushboo😑..... loooks like her brain went on vacation πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..... the way she said how smartly khanak made shan come close to him ws like yuck🀒 i was like have u lost ur brains lady ??

ya right khanak did this cz khanak could see shan parking his carπŸ˜† and she forgot tht if she screams none of u ppl would come but only shan does πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............

tashu was not rellly conviencing when she told off kushboo................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god Natasha has brains. I really like her! How did the two sisters turn out so different!?!? 😲 On one side there's sweet Natasha, on the other hand there is BOO!! πŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail
Umm..I don't think Khushboo ever had a brain for it to go on vacation.🀣 ugh. the insensitive witch! She doesn't even care about the fact that a person just got electrocuted..all she cared about was that Shaan was caring for a 'a little too much'
blackdaughter thumbnail
Let's not forget that her nail polish chipped!!! Nahiiiii!!!! 🀣
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaya - should we slap or clap Kushboo? because of her, I think Shaan might get closer to Khanak..
blackdaughter thumbnail
Shalini ji, aapke mu mein ghee shakar!!! πŸ˜† I'm Maddy by the way, it's very nice to meet you. 😊
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well here is some info bout khushboo that she was in the punjabi movie "Munde U.K. De"starring jimmy shergill nd gurpeeet ghuggi where she plays the role of Candy friend of ghuggi nd shergill in that movie she was very sweet,bubbly nd naughty
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shalini , first we willl slap then we can clap for her ...................................
shalini_s thumbnail
Thanks Maddy.. Nice to meet you too.. Edited by shalini_s - 13 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

Shalini , first we willl slap then we can clap for her ...................................

I   am with you.