Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
LOl....ur expecting tooooo much yar. nothing willl happen to tps shei s born to be forgiven even if she gets exposed (never gonna hppen ) she would get away with it .......................

i agree jo added super comments, honestly i dont even read updates but i just read jos comments .... those r enough .................................

we hve a saviour in form of jo .................
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep..... i also read the comments in red fonts quite devotedly...that is the only thing...that cheers me up in this other wise morbid story.....
TitansFan thumbnail
then we need to open a thread spl dedicated to jo for her super comments................
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
today's Taps-Sid scene was the best, altho too short, but was relieving to see Taps horrified face.. and Sid's dialogues were awesome... making it clear to her that he's in charge now.
@Jyoti - i agree, its highly impossible that Taps wud get exposed by Sid now, when she easily got away all those times, even for attempted murder. But for now i'm enjoying Sid threatening Taps scenes... Today's epi made me feel goodπŸ˜›
I was thinking the very same thing when Ichha mistook Vansh for Veer!! She shud get her eye tested and when she's at it, she shud get her head tested too.

Although, it was GREAT seeing her thinking over how Ammo and Jogi had warned her against this marriage. And maybe finally she'll realize what a smart move she madeπŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u know for some reason when i  watched the episode and sid it was totally just NOT scary...sid didnt look or feel scary at all! i agree...i think tapu may use this one weakness of his that he still loves her...just hopefully not in a betraying veer way😑
nutmeg7 thumbnail
chalo....atleast sid managed to scare tappu.....i dont think he will expose her but i just want veer to know about tappu plan of killing ichcha.....he will hate her more than
pinkdaisy thumbnail
wat i dont understand is why ms.ichcha wantedly goes n digs her grave????😲

vansh doesnt have not slight beard but "junglee beard"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

but she 'has  not recognised??!!!!!

i think sid will not be fooled for the 3rd time....."once bitten twice shy".....for sid "twice bitten thrice shy"......which means ("If somebody is said to be once bitten twice shy, it means that someone who has been hurt or who has had something go wrong will be far more careful the next time.")

1st he was betrayed by tap....she dumped him...later duping him again for killing ichca....now he should be immune to all her tantrums!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

by now all the betrayed people of betrayer taps should have developed some sort of a "gene".......so tat next time they'll not give into tap's tantrums!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sid has to do something now!!!! torture her like anything!!!!i felt really happy to see her horrified face!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the best of the episodes was sid-tapwater encounter...i was loving it so much for one reason and that is tapwater got horrified as if she sees some ghost in sid and also in future she is getting nightmares...i know in the end as usual she going to win but for sometime she will be horrified.....i am enjoying it....

as for ichcha...yup she needs to get her eyes tested...its not like vansh is with stubble and can't recognise.....he has beard....its easy to recognise....poor girl is trapped what is even more worst is that the jerk is drunk....
TitansFan thumbnail

its icha yaar who never uses her head other then crying n looking at taps ....................

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JayaV

its icha yaar who never uses her head other then crying n looking at taps ....................

jaya honey,,sorry for being off topic,,but your geet is tooooooooooo gud yaar,,and if i switched to geet then i think soon i'll relived from,,uttaran torture....or may be i'll have say bye bye to this forum as well...πŸ˜†