11June2010 Live Update: Bandini Bani Morangi

bumtrinket thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to Faltoo Friday with Bumtrinket!  🤗

Who forgot once more!

Sorry. 😆

Epi starts now. Updates here and downthread as usual.

PART 1 - Santu sends the Gita downstairs with Champa who puts it on a table when Birwa calls her. Sandy sees it in the hall and picks it up but DM sees him and takes it from him, saying that such a religious object doesn't look good in the hands of someone like him.

DM sees the pic and just as he's looking at it, Santu comes by and wants to know whose pic he's looking at. DM hides it from her and when Baa asks where the Gita is, he hands it over to Santu but slides the pic away.

DM goes to Sanraj bedroom and locks the door. He apologizes to Santu's portrait and says that he didnt want to lie to her but there are certain pages from the past that could destroy their marriage and their lives together and he doesn't want that. He burns the pic and throws the half burnt photo out the window. Sandy finds it and wonders whose it is and why DM burned it.

Monghi is showing Suraj around the office and he says he wants to run some new project that's very important to DM. Monghi says they'll do it together and DM comes there and agrees with her. But Suraj pleads with Monghi to do it by himself and she agrees because she's an idiot.

Santu, Baa and Kaddu are making pickles when Krishna finally shows up and complains that he has nowhere to play because they're taking up all the space. Baa explains that this is a tradition.

Just then someone comes to Santu and hands over the keys to Sarang's car and Monghi's missing earring and she realizes she really did see those two ***** last night.

PART 2 - Santu  goes to Monghi and asks her if she went to Ahmedabad last night. Monghi straight up lies to her face and says no she didn't. Super Santu makes a brief reappearance after all these days of grinning like an idiot (hey! can't blame her - hopefully DM is handling things behind doors!) and says Nandini wants earrings just like Monghi's so could she get her the pair Santu bought for her.

Monghi searches everywhere and then comes up with only one. Santu has an AHA! moment before Monghi shows the second pair and then makes Santu feel guilty for doubting her word. Santu apologizes and leaves.

Sarang runs into the room after she's gone and thanks god the mechanic called and let him know about the earring so Monghi could buy another pair. Monghi says she feels guilty and that their friendship is wrong (ya think, dumbo?!) and says nothing like this will ever happen again.

Sarang Smarty goes out grinning because he knows that if she bothered to hide this from Santu once, it's because she means to do this again. And by the time Birwa finds out, it'll be too late.

PART 3 - Santu brings DM chai and Suraj comes in. DM proudly asks him to sit and share his chai. Just then a phone calls comes for DM and he listens to the other person speak. Suraj leaves. DM's shocked and upset. He says he'll find out and call back. He calls for Monghi. Santu looks at her and Monghi looks nervous.

FREEZE!!

Edited by bumtrinket - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆Cant blame you to forget😉Thanks for the update🤗

Lets see what khichdi is pakaoing for me for the update today🤔
iSakshi thumbnail
thnx bumi... the worst guyz...

champa was gonna go take the bhagvat gita to baa.. and toral called her.. sandeep saw the pic and was gonna take it out.. dm saw and said what r u doing.. and gave him lecture abt holding bhagvat gita... and chases him away.. dm saw the pic.. santu came and said maalik who's pic are u looking at.. he hid it behind him.. she asks who's pic let me see.. he said let it b.. baa called again for the geetha.. santu said give me the book i will give it to baa.. he slyly took the pic out.. and gave santu the book she left and he looked at the pic.. he goes to their room and took the pic out and looked at santu pic and said forgive me i had to lie today but the past is like this that if it comes out it might b problem to our relationship.. he says he doesnt want his past to affect his life.. he took the match and burns megha pics..
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Bumi and Sam

I don't know what to say.DM😡🤢
iSakshi thumbnail
he trew the burning pic out of the window and sandeep picked it up and outs the fire.. just seeing the body in the pic he says who was it in the pic tht papa burnt.. monghi and suraj at office.. she's showing him work.. and her cabin...a man comes with a cosignment and suraj offers he will do it.. monghi says its very imp we will do it together.. dm comes and says monghi is right..  he talks abt keeping a good head on the job.. he lefts.. suraj says monghi plz let me handle this project.. monghi says didnt u hear what banivilal said.. he said i will do it if i get a problem i will ask for ur help.. he pleads he wants to do it as he felt good that his dad is proud of him.. monghi says okay..

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am speechless about DM today.. come on man.. be brave.. your wife risked her entire life and her most preciaous relation to save your daughter and he fears the relation will shake if his so called past comes in front of her..OMG what happened to DM or rather what have the Cvs made DM into
iSakshi thumbnail
at home kaddu, santu, and baa making some achar then krishna comes and says why u guys always busy making stuff a kid has to play too there is no place.. left.. baa explains to him.. someone comes and said mam someone came to meet u guys and explains to santu that the car that was broken down in ahemdabad is fixed here is the key to it.. and madam here is a earing that was left in it.. santu had a flashback of giving monghi that earing... then says this is monghi's that means she was in ahemda bad.. and then recaps how she saw them at the hotell
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the live update Bumi & Sam

Suraj need's to slow down before he make's a big mistake.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Please santo do it for all of us here give monghi a tight slap.
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Monghi, even if you think sarang still loves you (you daft mare) that doesn't mean you attempt to strangle his ribs at every chance you get. He is someone else's husband.

Monghi is officially 🤬
Edited by alias90 - 13 years ago