Dill Mill Gaye

ridz not as ridz soo weird

Posted: 13 years ago
shilpa was ridz for 2 yrs, then she left then the a-r track stayed for like another 2 yrs, and now shilpa is bak and will have a track wid armaan but not as ridz won't that be really weird??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musiclover7 thumbnail
yes it definitely will be. it's one of the stupidest things i've heard in a long long time. i definitely laughed out loud when i first read the news.

but i've come to expect nothing less of the dmg "creatives".
This content was originally posted by: musiclover7

yes it definitely will be. it's one of the stupidest things i've heard in a long long time. i definitely laughed out loud when i first read the news.

but i've come to expect nothing less of the dmg "creatives".

lol but i am sumhow looking forward, kash relly did sizzle! but yes it will be soo very weird i cn't believe that this situation has arrised! the creatives shud've thought about their actions when sid and ridz got married in the first place!
rimitra thumbnail
It is a desperate attempt to keep all fan groups happy. i don't think anyone can ever think of such a weird move other than the new creative heads.
Now we will not like to see the old episodes as well which all old DMG fans do sometimes. Such a ridiculous move, Uffff.
This content was originally posted by: rimitra

It is a desperate attempt to keep all fan groups happy. i don't think anyone can ever think of such a weird move other than the new creative heads.

Now we will not like to see the old episodes as well which all old DMG fans do sometimes. Such a ridiculous move, Uffff.

i knowww
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
good 2 see that u r sensible 2 realize that...lol....
KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its weird defo.. but seeing Shilpa with KW even more weird right?
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

lol but i am sumhow looking forward, kash relly did sizzle! but yes it will be soo very weird i cn't believe that this situation has arrised! the creatives shud've thought about their actions when sid and ridz got married in the first place!

could not agree more😊
musiclover7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rimitra

agreed!
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it is DMG don't expect any sensible thing from them as they have lost it