Comic relief: Never Ending Dostana

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hola peoples! whats up! 😃😃 all is well i hope...any way...here i am with today's CR...lets see what comedy the CV's have in store for us 😃

Never Ending Dostana
ok...so...anyone else besides laughing at the fact that Kaala took a bullet for dutta...is all "feeling" his pain...cant see him in pain and all that...but...shes the one that caused all this drama...🤣
🤣🤣🤣 i honestly cant figure this chick out...what is her deal...does she...or doesnt she hate dutta...i mean come on...the way she hurt him...he is shattered...he is like a lost soul with nothing to lose...she did that...and now she's saving him from death...oh come on 🤣🤣🤣 sorry fivr but this chick is nuts 😉😉 *jaz running from fivs shoes which i can see coming to me* but ok ok...i and 🤣🤣🤣 and all three of Dutta's sisters...Kaala, Leela and Rups...🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are maha confusing...

oh...Sundar...tere liyeh main kya kahoon...the first shot and you had me rolling
🤣🤣🤣 when dutta asks kaala...what if something happened to her...did you see Sundars face...he was like *sigh*...too bad nothing did happen...but...how do i make it happen...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....omg..

dostana hi dostana...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...when Kaala says that in his mission to get revenge on naku Dutta has forgotten them all....🤣🤣🤣 did you see Baji and Kishore...Baji was like "yes! you tell him taayi!" 👏👏👏👏...and Kishore was looked away...like "haan, yeh dukh main kahaan chupaoon?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ...but what had me in splits is when Baji looked at kishore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...he's like..."Dutta mera hai SIRF MERA...kuch aur tu soochna bhi maat" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...i'd have loved to see Sundars expression there 🤣🤣🤣.🤣...when Kaala said "tu hai toh hum saab hai"...Baji and Kishore looked like they were gonna cry...and Sudnar is like..."inn saab ke beech mein toh mera koi chance nahin hai" 🤣🤣🤣🤣..watch...im telling you...Sundar is gonna bhag-jao with one of Anna's Mr. Hawaiian Tropic's...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that would be awesome to see!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣....then when Kaala said that she will come between mauth and Dutta (or something like that)...did you see Kishore...he was so proud...like "thank you Kaala..tumne aaj meri jaan ko bachai hai" 🤣🤣🤣🤣...oh man...Kishore's expressions are off the hook! ...when did this happen?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....and and and...at the end of that scene...did you see the smiles exchanged by Kishore and Sundar 😲😲😲😲...was that for real!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...i cant control my laughter....

ok...ill give kala credit today...when Rups says is she in pain...Kaala gave the answer that i was thinking myself...
🤣🤣🤣 bohot maza aa raha hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...thats too funny...saab ke saab comedians hai LTL mein🤣🤣🤣🤣 and when she realized that...Kaalavati ko samajne ke liyeh koi nahin hai...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...lmao man...LMAO!!!

side note....Naku/Mahi...omg...rocked...just ROCKED!! my heart goes out to Naku...😭😭😭😭😭😭....flawless acting my Mahi...👏👏👏....and omg...the promo for monday! im loving what Kishore is saying 😃😃😃
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jazzzzz! Jhappi! 🤗

👏

LMAO at your post, looks like you had alot of fun today! 😉 And like always I totally love it! 😃

Hahahahaha at the Dutta mera hai SIRF MERA hai comment! 😆😆 BTW the joker sundar? eh? when did he come back? ghada, does he still smile like an a** at others? 😆😆😆 

BTW Kala has gone from bad to worse! 😲 And look at her make-up she looks like a total vamp, I liked her before because she didnt seem like such a big vamp but now 😲 the lady is defo loco! *runs ahead of Jaz, before Fivr can hit me with her chapals too* 😆😆

If I commented on every line, I'd be here all night! 😆😆
Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! So much of dostana and no one pointed it out till now. Thanks Jaz...now I will watch out for all those signs between Dutta and the other men. And I tell u Dutta's sisters have an unhealthy obsession with him...so unhealthy that its spooky. So sudarshan ke naseeb mein not even one of dutta's "manly" guards?
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great cr jaz
even i caught the kishore sundar eyelock and i was like what was that
kala toh confuses me from day one..lol...i think it is better if none of us try to understand her..otherwise like dutta all of us will become gadha by overexertion of our brain..
but naku made me feel so sad yaar...the time she glared at her hands she looked so fierce that i felt she would have cut off her own hands
today naku totally rocked the epi
loved how kishore was encouraging her..the way he was shaking her ..her head would have come out..lol
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

OMG! So much of dostana and no one pointed it out till now. Thanks Jaz...now I will watch out for all those signs between Dutta and the other men. And I tell u Dutta's sisters have an unhealthy obsession with him...so unhealthy that its spooky. So sudarshan ke naseeb mein not even one of dutta's "manly" guards?

seriously when i think of kala i think freudddd....she has some unhealthy issues deep down that wont ever be voiced on daytime tv😆
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved your post 😆

Dostana to poocho mat.. I am counting the pairs now.. 😆

Kala's drama continues... she wants dutta to live but addicted to dongiri.. if something happens to him who will give her all the aisho aaraam..
my thought is that she hurt her hand to gain his sympathy and see to it that she will not loose out on him completely..

maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: shai85

seriously when i think of kala i think freudddd....she has some unhealthy issues deep down that wont ever be voiced on daytime tv😆

OMG 🤣 I cant believe you just compared her to that man, oh my I think he's like the weirdest being on the planet with his crazy theories 😆 I would say something else about him but I don't think it would be appropriate 😆😆 But Kala and Freud!? 🤣
Hessa85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maybe-just

OMG 🤣 I cant believe you just compared her to that man, oh my I think he's like the weirdest being on the planet with his crazy theories 😆 I would say something else about him but I don't think it would be appropriate 😆😆 But Kala and Freud!? 🤣

i tell you now such an obsession with your bro is unnatural,, the way she just latches on to him  like a leech ....😆   or is she just a sociopath?  ok ill just stop there 😆
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: shai85

i tell you now such an obsession with your bro is unnatural,, the way she just latches on to him  like a leech ....😆   or is she just a sociopath?  ok ill just stop there 😆

🤣 Yes, don't go ahead, its defo not the right time or place to discuss that! 😆😆 But I agree, she does seem obsessed with him doesn't she? WEIRDO! Fair enough if she stalked Kishore, then we'd understand *freud's theory comes to mind 🤣* but her brother?? 😕 EH? 😆 
Hessa85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maybe-just

🤣 Yes, don't go ahead, its defo not the right time or place to discuss that! 😆😆 But I agree, she does seem obsessed with him doesn't she? WEIRDO! Fair enough if she stalked Kishore, then we'd understand *freud's theory comes to mind 🤣* but her brother?? 😕 EH? 😆 

***maintaining a silence on this topic now***
😆😆
😆