Rajat tokas Role In Tere Liye

Posted: 13 years ago

Rajat Tokas will play the character named "Robindo" in the serial. The character will be a very powerful one Financially and Physically both. There is a speculation that "Robindo" might be a reason for the split between Anurag(Played by Harshad Chopra) and Thani (played by Anupriya Kapoor).😳

Yeah I read that on facebook. Unique name, never heard it before. We'll just have to see if this is confirmed news or not...😛 I do think he'll definitely be playing a negative character x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
yes even i dnt noe its confirmed or not i hv read it on RT's official website so shared with alll of u
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Yeah I read that on facebook. Unique name, never heard it before. We'll just have to see if this is confirmed news or not...😛 I do think he'll definitely be playing a negative character x

But as per Ekta... their are no Negative Characters in this show........
Pfff, how many times has Ekta said something and done something else!  🤣 No negative characters, my foot! 😛 Why would they even need him then? But to add a bit of spice to the show x
But there are no vamps in the show, said Ekta ... and even though she might add some later on but atleast she will stick to her word in the beginning. Don't you think Zahra? 🤔
I dunno, I'm just trying to be patient so let's just see what happens. I keep asking myself what I am getting myself into by watching another one of her shows 🤣 x

I dunno, I'm just trying to be patient so let's just see what happens. I keep asking myself what I am getting myself into by watching another one of her shows 🤣 x

Tell me about it and that too having expectations from it too 😆
Hi girls

being a little optimistc.. Maybe rajat may creat rift.. but he may not be a neagative charecter... like a friend just being overcaring of Taani & Anuraag may not be liking it.... He doesnt need to be negative.....

But in then End its BT nothing is impossible.. so even me.... dunno what am getting into... but I know HC will be the one to look fwd for..

I second you I am possessed I feel watching yet another of her shows...
She starts all her shows well....and den at the end they all go down the well