Dream or reality?(sr)

Posted: 13 years ago
So yesterday I had a cardiac arrest-No it was not serious-The bad thing is that I will have a bigger one today at 8.30 pm my time and there is no one to save me-😭

Anyway overlooking the state of my heart problems I just want to say if I die tonight I hold SR responsible completely and totally .And I ask my forum friends to avenge my death-I keep you under my oath-mere mauth ka baadla zarror lena( with 70's Ma dying music in background)

Seriously though -I love love in white!

It started as a simple peek -and it transformed into so much more.Sid is adorable in white-he had the look of pure casualness and then he peeked in and his demeanour changed.

Standing infront of the mirror was his wife,her black hair messed up,her back laces untied and lying around and beautiful back deliciously bare-Jenny looked amazing in white and the back of the dress was something alright.πŸ˜†

Poor Siddy boy had no chance-he was a goner from minute one-he was always partial to Ridhima;s back-everytime he gets a peek he starts drooling-did anyone remember expression when she was getting ready for pak-phere?πŸ˜‰

But the way the scene was shot was brilliant-Sid stands in a second that lasted a heartbeat and in his awe he drops the towel-his eyes intent on the beautiful girl that was his and yet not-you could almost hear his heart beating and his eyes-dreamy and passionate-he looked like he wanted to devour her right there and then-

The door moves back in and he holds it away-he had had not enough-opening the door he moves slowly towards her-it was stealthly,it was well-apt to his eyes and it was smoking hawt.

She still stands unaware of the havoc she is causing-wincing as she reaches for her back laces- and then she looks up staring into the eyes of her husband which is speaking volumes -making apparent his desire and his wish.I am surprised she did not blush -I did ☺️

The precap- was smoking.The way he held her back-assertive and sure of his hold-playing the husband for the first time-his expression as she moved closer-the soft tender touch as he moved her strands of her hair and then planted a lil kiss on her neck-was faint inducing..in my case-heart attack!!

I liked how hesitant and yet eager Ridhima was -and the way she breathed in hard when she landed strongly against his chest-awesome!!!

People say it would be a dream-for me I wish it is real-I hope the kiss happens followed by a rebuff or something equally spicy for Sidma track-I dont want a consummation night so soon-only a lil kiss and that followed by oodles of awkwardness...dont make it a dream please!

please no bashing!
Edited by Neha_S - 13 years ago
Awesome post neha πŸ€—   πŸ€—

well i m confused its a Dream or Reality..i rili want the scene to be a reality...☺️  😍 SR look Angelic in the scene..its electrifying Sizzling n Scintillating hot..i just hope its not a Dream at all i want the scene to be in reality...well i wish it wud go this way SR getting close as in after Sid kissing Riddhima at the edge of her neck she shud Turn back Giving him a Tight Hug..Riddhima melting in Sid's arms..😍As someone Suggested in The AT like Madhuri Turned n hugged SRK in DTPH..☺️ i love ur Take on the scene..lets hope for the Best...😍 ☺️
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
Oh.......... plzzz CV's,
Abb ye matt dikhana ki ye ek dream tha.😑
Ultimately,I want Siddhima to be in their own house & then do all the Romantic Scenes,Kisses & Consummation.πŸ˜‰par thoda kissing on Riddhima's bare back & Tying the lace of her dress is OK.
Aur haa CV's,
JPJ ko ek plate aur pakoda khane ko de do coz i don't want them to interrupt b/w Siddhima.

Agar main wahan hota toh,
Sid ko kamre main Push kar deta aur Darwaza bahar se bandh kar deta aur JPJ ko kisi room main lock kar deta.πŸ˜‰

But Anyways,
Hope for the Best.
Nice Topic Neha par plzzz...marne maarne ki baat matt karo.
No mara mariπŸ˜†
hi

even i am double minded, sometiems i feel it will be real, while at times it looks more like a dream

though if its for real, its likely jp will interrupt.

Both Siddhima colour co ordinated, loking smashing as ever

norzar

Neha

Awesome post!

Reading it this post sent shivers donw by back! But they both looked so good in white! I can not wait for today's episode!

Brethe breathe!
Awesome post dear!!

I loved it too and eagerly waiting for tonight's episode!!
For me it is not a dream..Ridz willl turn around give him ahug of life !!!!!!!!!!!😊😊

I loved the SR hugs, both their reactions and Sid's crying when hugging her, he nearly lost her

i soooooooo wish that SR sizzling hot kiss scene is not  a dream!!  It is going to happen!  but I dont think it will go any further than that... now I am so nervous..hope riddhima doesnt act cold!!!! coz  Mr. Modi is in full mood!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......................it WAS NOT a dream
I can definately say reality...I ended up here now....after all that happned...and damn what reality it was....Sid just raises standards each day....

inspite of having seen it reading your post ...is forcing me to say...inhale exhale...in out breathe breatheπŸ˜‰

awesome