Posted: 13 years ago
^^ for that last sentence : hopefully! *fingers crossed*
@Rusha: Of course you can. it's nice to meet you. 😃
thanks for the post Maddy..it is needed

Thanks for the post Maddy.

Comparison topics can lead to a lot of repetitive posts and Bashing.  I'm being quite lenient at the moment, would hate to turn around and kill everyones buzz by closing topics.😳
No problem. I totally understand where you are coming from. We are still a very fresh and young forum so i can see what you mean. 😃
Hi.,
 I did not get to watch savni.So I do not know their chemistry.Whatever little of love ne... i watchedid not have much of them.

But one thing I would like to say(to teens especially) is actors are professionals who switch onto different roles with ease.We as fans also must learn the art.,otherwise we may not be able to enjoy their scenes fully.

Hence there is  no point in thinking about the jodis which have become a  thing of the past.

Just see if the actors are playing their roles well.,and comment on the story.,characters etc.,

That would be much more meaningful.,all this savni.,prida etc.,in rbo forum is meaningless.

Sorry if i offended anyone.I only told so because i wanted u all to enjoy ur fav.actors(I see for many it is KT) completely without any bias.

u cherish the jodis but do not  be obessed with them

learn to accept the present and reality
Sorry again If anything sounded like advice,It is only a sugesstion.AS pointed out use the respective forum.

I also appreciate everyone for being polite and warm so far.,so good.
Beautifully put Shriya! 😃