Pratigya

kriya to be together...

dhaval1977 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think that after kriya leave s.s house then it will bring them together wht do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpunj_sexy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree I was thinking the same thing because now that they will be far away from the jungle, they can start to understand eachother.
mahy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i feel the same as there wont be ss or shakti infkuencing krishnas behaviour and nor amma doing her nautanki :P
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well im not really sure if kriya will be uniting anytime soon i am clueless cuz u can expect just anything from the creatives we have seen how they have been introducing some senseless tracks in the past so i do not have any high hopes from them this time πŸ˜•

but i really want kriya to be together now 😍 its high time and it has been more than 2 months since their marriage! atleast the misunderstandings can be cleared and prats should come to know the truth. i just hope professor tells it to her
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don;t know they will be together soon. After today's episode i think pratigya will be more angry and she will surely throw another bhashan and drama. it willmake krishna more angry. More over his friends and parents will spice it up. so i think Kriya union is a long long way to go..... but you never know pearl gray anything can happen. They have dragged the story to so much areas unwanted i don;t know what all they will do. let us wait and see what happens....................................
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope soo πŸ˜ƒ
my fingers are crossed hope KriYa will be together sooon 😳cant wait for it 😍

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm....I dont' think Krishna is going to like what SS says about licking the floor...etc...etc....So he might very well say okay we are taking our things and leaving. I'm leaving with Pratigya and until you call us back to this house we aren't coming back...

And thats when Krishna becomes a Ghar Jamai......πŸ˜†πŸ€£