Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhima and destiny once again ALL fans welcome

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I made a topic about this months ago but I feel it is time I make another topic. Today's episode kept telling us over and over again how Siddhima is a product of destiny. The first time they told us this was when they compared AR and SR by saying one relationship was made on earth the other was made in heaven. I think most of us Siddhima fans took the show really easy even though we were always the minority because we knew SR will not be separated.

I loved Armaan's lines today when he said he has been trying to get them together for weeks and it didn't work out. It worked out quite the opposite actually. But then God got them together instantly in one jhatka. Once again working with the idea that no matter what they can not be separated. It's not that omg they love each other don't separate them. It is THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER so they can't be separated. No matter who comes or what happens, no matter how far they push each other away they simply can't separate. That's what makes them so strong. A lot of people have joked around saying if Rid moved on from Armaan then she can also move on from Sid with a new guy, or Sid can fall in love again. It can't work that way because every Siddhima fan doesn;t want SR together because we like seeing them and feel they are meant to be. We love them by fully believe they are tied in every possible way through fate. Their bond is unbreakable as God has made it himself.

And today I felt Armaan was saying SR fans have been saying for the longest time. Thanks dude.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was quite happy 2dai because today's episode proved that fate wants SR together because Sid didn't litreally recieve  any help requests from Ridhimma yet he had strong intunes  that she wos in some kinda trouble .nOW, this is what usually happens in love ...

you are connected even if there are no words exchanged...

I rember SIDMA' s wedding promo where the narrator say's : ''yeh rishta uperwale ne khudh banaya hai ''

:)))
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Well wat do i say...except tht we always knew it 😊

The day CVs got them married n the line "Kuch rishtey upar wala khud banata hai" was heard, i knew that they will not be separated...it was only a matter of time tht they wud b together...as i have said in so many other posts, for ridhhima, going back to armaan was never an option...she knew she had to move on with sid the day she went to tell him her feelings in pune...armaan's return only delayed the inevitable...n ridhhima's confusion stemmed only from the thought tht sid doesnt want her...

Anyways...i hope CVs build the 2 stories beautifully now...Arsh n Siddhima...wow! 😍
KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well im not a Sidma Fan.. but im happy at least one of us got a happy ending :)
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so true, whilst watching the episode for the second time, i realised, that Siddhima are truly a match made in heaven, and are such a delight to the eyes!!
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fatima,😃

Completely Agree with u.👏
Iss Baarish ne Siddhima ko paas la diya hain.😉
Well Siddhima is really a product of Destiny & it's surely going to be Forever.
Mr & Mrs.Modi are fate Soulmates.No one can seprate them.
Yeh Rishta uparwale ne khud apni marzi se banaya hain.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Their bond is unbreakable as God has made it himself.

Yes this is SIddhima...  truely made by god..We all Srians believed , R has faith in destinty and latest even Armaan bow down to the will of GOD......😊

raps this is for you for making this wonderful post........👏👏👏
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fatima, well said. Siddhima r destiny couple. D more dey r being separated, d more dey r being push closer.
To add 2 ur analysis, there is 1 thing i want 2 put across. Wen riddhima was dying in d car, she tried reaching Sid thrice, but Sid was unable 2 take her call. But she got Armaan in 1 attempt. Armaan in return, also tried reaching Sid, but in vain. So, armaan went ahead to rescue riddhima. Sid was totally unaware of wat is happng wid riddhima as he missed d calls. But, there is dis unbreakable, hidden bond between d two, Sid suddenly felt that riddhima is in danger & he need 2 rescue her. And upparwaale ne bhi uska saath diya and he is d one 2 saved his wife.

I really hope dat dis couple soon starts living happy, loving married life.