Pratigya

What is Pearl Grey thinking?

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I know she said that Kriya are going to come together in the current track (Since the viewers wanted more romantic scenes), but how on Earth is this going to happen with the way Krishna is behaving? Thoughts and opinions? I mean, I want them to get together, but Krishna takes one step forward and then 5 steps back😡. How can Pratigya like him, let alone love him, when he is so inconsistent with his behavior towards her?
So my question is this: Pearl Grey has stated that Kriya is going to come together in this track, what are your opinions on how the CV's will make this happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Right now I think tht it's just plain impossible for Pratigya to try to even like him due to his current behaviour so I have no idea abt how their going to be together in this track.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

I know she said that Kriya are going to come together in the current track (Since the viewers wanted more romantic scenes), but how on Earth is this going to happen with the way Krishna is behaving? Thoughts and opinions? I mean, I want them to get together, but Krishna takes one step forward and then 5 steps back😡. How can Pratigya like him, let alone love him, when he is so inconsistent with his behavior towards her?

So my question is this: Pearl Grey has stated that Kriya is going to come together in this track, what are your opinions on how the CV's will make this happen?

ok if angad was not in the picture and it was just krishna who did these things, would you want to be with this person,  when a person is obsessed he can go to any lenghts to prove he is right even though everyone knows he is wrong.    In  a way she is showing reality as well ok this is a tv show but in the real world there are girls /women like pratigya .  Abuse is in  physical and mental form.  
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed- he does something nice and I think- aaha! Now she'll start seeing his good side. And then he acts like a moron and I want to hit something😡
In order for Pratigya to even like him- he needs to do something drastic. Perhaps leaving the house will get him on the right path- away from bad influences, maybe Prat's can influence him more?
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god it is too much. I don;t know what Pearl Grey is thinking. I thought it is a unique drama and started watching it. The ad was like a girl fighting for her rights. Now it is not at all there. it is like reverse. so i don;t know how they r going to come together. now angand is there more over SS and Ammaji is also there to deviate them. Krishna with a gun. so i am wondering how they r going to come together. As u said something very drastic has to come and pratigya has to understand krishna with out that she will never start loving him. So Pearl Grey this is a request please don;t do like Ekta;s shows like second marriage then rebirth all that stuff. let it be unique like this. Now i am scared probably they will second marriage of krishna today even SS was mentioning that. then it will be like the rest of the dramas. It is not unique.
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

😆😆😆