Prof reveals all

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Krishna took Prats before Professor came home, but once he did, he was kind of out of it. He said it was good that Krishna took Prats and when Aroushi and Adarsh started arguing with him, he revealed that Krishna did not kidnap Prats. Episode ended there.

I'm guessing tomorrow he will tell all about what Angad said to him. Hopefully the day that Prats finds out the truth is not too far away.
yipppeeeeeeeee
hate adarsh and arushi
arggg
But the day prats finds out the truth baba is going to take several steps back from her.  I hope she realizes how it feels to be rejected constantly! 
Really ?!!!

Shabash Professorji 👏 👏 👏

Humme toh darr tha ke aap chup chap sehenge sab ab Pratigya ko phone lagao fatafat!!!
Originally posted by steffroc

yipppeeeeeeeee
hate adarsh and arushi
arggg

Imagine the slaps on their faces when they find out the truth and realize that they've been taunting and hurting an innocent man who truly loves their sister.
shoot!!!😳
the one who had to hear this is didn't get to hear!!!

well me tooo proud of prof!!!! now be a good daddy and ring up prats ASAP ...like now now..............☢️
Originally posted by dramaddict

But the day prats finds out the truth baba is going to take several steps back from her.  I hope she realizes how it feels to be rejected constantly! 

Indeed!

She crossed the line when she said "tum meri paati bane ke layak nahin". Seriously. She's the one that isn't deserving to be his wife.

I want to see her realize Krishna's goodness and taras for him as he did for her, but I don't want it to last for too long. Prats isn't to be blamed for all of it. Angad is the kabab mein haddi and he needs to be taught the real lesson. Prats and Krishna should come together asap.
Originally posted by Rahm

Imagine the slaps on their faces when they find out the truth and realize that they've been taunting and hurting an innocent man who truly loves their sister.
egg-actly beta
now that SS is ready toget krishna remarried
Krishna might agree too becuase of angadwa
then prat will realize what she has done to her life
behoodi deserves it
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

shoot!!!😳
the one who had to hear this is didn't get to hear!!!

well me tooo proud of prof!!!! now be a good daddy and ring up prats ASAP ...like now now..............☢️

Only because Krishna decided to take her way and wah at the way he did it. 😆
Originally posted by steffroc

egg-actly beta
now that SS is ready toget krishna remarried
Krishna might agree too becuase of angadwa
then prat will realize what she has done to her life
behoodi deserves it

Get ready for Rona-Dhona the Sequel. The SUCKS had barely stopped before this bombshell is blowing everything out the water. Let's see Adarsh be a MAN and find a solution to this problem with Angad. We know Krishna's tactics as far as dealing with Angad is concerned. What are they going to do, reason with the gareeb goonda and tell him he is a bad man and bec' of him he couldn't marry Rolli?  Now that's what I am looking forward to seeing. How are the SUCKS going to deal with getting the 5 lakhs in 5 days. Will Adarsh go to his sasur and ask for 5 lakhs? Or will he go to get Komal and once she finds out she comes up with a plan SS style.

No matter how and when Krishna hears the truth, he is going to be devastated. His "hum tumre liye duniya ke kilaaf humesha saath denge, rani bankar rakenge" will be put to the test. But then even the most patient man has his limits of tolerance.

Krishna fans make sure you have bottles of water to hydrate and a box of tissues next to you when you watch that episode. Humri rona-dhone ka mauka jald se Aa raha hai.😲😭😭😭😭😭