Looks Likee Everyonee Disappered For A Whilee
Can Youu Add Mee In The Listt Too ?
Thanks .
Posted: 13 years ago
thought to share here as well:😆
Anurag & Taani - Ek Bewafaa Hai
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHZg4SYcisE[/YOUTUBE]

Posted: 13 years ago
ADD ME TOOO!I AM NEW  IN TL  FORUM BUT  I AM   A BIG FAN OF  TL AND HARSHIYA!I HAVE WATCHED ALL  EPI AND LUV IT SAN D NOW WE KNOW THAT ITS ENDING
BUT ITS NEVER TOO LATE!ADD ME
Posted: 12 years ago
Please add me and I'd just like to say that I  ❤️  TaAnu! Its just so sad that SP and BT got into a quarrel and had to give TL a snappy ending. But yeah, once everything is fine between SP and BT, Tere Liye will definitely come back and we will get to see our beloved TaAnu back on screen. I saw the first promo , but couldn't see the face of Taani. In the second promo , I could and I recognised her for her role in MJHT as Suhaani. I said 'I want to see if they live up to my expectations.' and at first I said , she's definitely a natural actress , you can think that she's actually Taani , not an actress. And then I was like 'You know what?Thats it, I love TaAnu. Its the best jodi of Tellywood!' From that day I have gone mental with TaAnu! I have printed out enormous posters , made Facebook pages, listened to the TT every day about  50  times :D and much much more! I watch their scenes every day on Youtube.

I Love TaAnu!
There's a famous quote of mine :P on Facebook. Here it is: PLEASE DO NOT COPY IT!!!

''If I had my own world I'd call it Anupriya Paradise . If I was a boy I'd marry her. If I had my own ways I would make Anupriya the Queen. I love Anupriya! ''

''If I had my own world I'd call it Harshad Haven . If I was in my 20s I'd marry him. If I had my own ways I would make Harshad the King. I love Harshad! ''

P.S

My names Mahnoor and Mahnoor TaAnu on FB ;)

Edited by terelian786 - 12 years ago
Plz. add me in the list too, I am abig fan of taanu and tere liye.
add me plzzz...m a big big TaAnu fan...love them loads....n congrats on d first thread of Anu-Taani heaven...
plllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add meeeeeeeeee