{...Beyond the limits..(2)} - AR [Part42 - Pg120] - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by arzu-k

osm update dear billy was so cute taking credit &bi astep ahead wow &now AR we always have asoft corner for ammy but he is an idiot ,jerk why ridi is alwaz crying silently she would have hit him   ,make her bold yaar she must be telling her feelings loved da way u write osm expresive words loved it jaan &by the way thanks jaldi update karne ki liye love u

aww....lol...hehehe.....no worrries....there is lots comin up!!! keep readin! 😊
Originally posted by twilightmystery

Congratulations on ur new thread
M sorry for late comment but m busy nowadays

btw fabulous update

loved it to the core

continue soon

thanks......i liked yer comment...keep readin!
okies......
i knw i haven't commented since so long....... sorry 4 tht i was out on a holiday...... 
must say awesome parts...
and congo for new thread.............. :)
continue super soon................. :)
woah that was just awesome, sexy, and filled with too much love.
love the way u write.
i didnt like it when armaan said "i dont get tired in doin people", i mean how could he say that yaar. that was really rude yaar.
but he has to understand his mistake.
congrats for new thread
plz update soon.
Edited by kashfull - 13 years ago
Originally posted by princessangle

okies......
i knw i haven't commented since so long....... sorry 4 tht i was out on a holiday......

must say awesome parts...

and congo for new thread.............. :)

continue super soon................. :)

lol yer okie..!! thanks....keep readin!
Originally posted by kashfull

woah that was just awesome, sexy, and filled with too much love.
love the way u write.

i didnt like it when armaan said "i dont get tired in doin people", i mean how could he say that yaar. that was really rude yaar.

but he has to understand his mistake.

congrats for new thread

plz update soon.

lol haha....well its just somethin not said at the right time....haha..! well ye'll get to know more about it in the next part.....so keep readin and thanks a lot...keep readin!
hey really amezing update...totally sexy...so happy that they are solving their prob together....cant wait to read more.thankx 4 the pm and update soon..
❤️MONA
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hey really amezing update...totally sexy...so happy that they are solving their prob together....cant wait to read more.thankx 4 the pm and update soon..
❤️MONA

thank ye....loved yer comment! keep readin 😊

Ok im under 16 but i didnt understand half the words you used for those passionate scenes so i didnt bother using a dictionary to find out since its not appropiate to read for my age lol. but wow that was like a romantic atmosphere ruined right at the end with Armaan's teensy mistake. yaar i understand that for Ridhima its very hard to believe that Armaan will not let her down again and that too after his lil mistake at the end.....hope things will settle down soon

tnx for the pm and congratz on your second gallery!!

Aliya
Edited by Tahmina96 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tahmina96

Ok im under 16 but i didnt understand half the words you used for those passionate scenes so i didnt bother using a dictionary to find out since its not appropiate to read for my age lol. but wow that was like a romantic atmosphere ruined right at the end with Armaan's teensy mistake. yaar i understand that for Ridhima its very hard to believe that Armaan will not let her down again and that too after his lil mistake at the end.....hope things will settle down soon

tnx for the pm and congratz on your second gallery!!

Tahmina

lol....aww yer grand....who cares about warnings....i bet ya half the ppl read and watch over 18 things even when they are way under 18....ya buh ye got it right! so thats coool....usually in things like this message is all one needs and not em tid bits of detail....hehe.....so its grand....sorry if ye had any problem readin the part! keep readin....ill update sooon....! 😊