Users

Frequent Posters

arshluver_15 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

for this new thread.............

Edited by arluver15 - 13 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail

first thing i am very very sorry for late updating of the coment yaar i was so damed bussy with my job interviews and then i totaly forgot about my coment here....................

but now i rember it and here i am updateing it......

comming to the part its great part very romantic..........but armaan is jark........and he will be one for long time...........how can he not understand that he has be so mean to her and now he has to be so sweet and gentel with her to get her.................i just hope everything goes well between them now that they are comming close ot each other...........

thanks a lot for the pm
cont soon
lods of love
nruti
Edited by arluver15 - 13 years ago
krazyboutkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing yA....congo for ur new thread....doesnt come as a surprise....ur ff is one of the best!!...cont soon!
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
first of all CONGO SHONGO for the new thread!!!!!!🥳
SUPERB part!!!!!!!👏
evrything was beautiful!passionate!!!
per yaar ammy ne kya keh diya...ridhima is again broken...
but anyways the side of armaan because of which he used to act rude is completely gone!!
he ACCEPTS that he cares for her!!😳i love that new development!
update soon

-prajna😳
jiyaa_m thumbnail
plz dont create  misunderstand between then. update soon
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishuKSGKAJEN

hey suzzz after watching todayss some episode.. i was like yuck..

but reading ur post.. took my brain na u trun i was like in la la land with AR

loved it

waiting for the next part dear.............. please full of armaan n riddhima n make it a long post..

stil cant get over it......

<div></div>

lol....aww buh dont ye like shilpa?? appreciate her...! lol anyways thank ye so much....i loved yer comment..! ill update sooon
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidha1983

<div align="center">

<div align="center">
<font color="#ff0066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">woah dear its really rocking one superb both r close but again she is again double minded that its luv or just lust cool sound interesting plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm</font></font>

</div>
</div>

thanks....ill update sooon!
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daydreamer21

Heya....M commenting aftr a long time...First of all Heartiest Congratulations and All the Best for ur second thread...U rock!!
And about all the parts after part 25...Let me tell u they were superb...fantastic...I luved them to the core...especially part 27 as Armaan finally realized his mistake as well as his luv for riddhima....And the way u write it is fabulous...I read this and part 27 like 100 times after i got ur pm...Seriously i am in luv with all the characters of ur ff...U potray the feelings so beautifully...U r one awesome writer gal...Keep it up...I am always eager to read more and more....Bt u again made armaan commit a mistake...Ohh noo..Bt i hope u clear that in next part...Plzzz continue soon...Now i have time...So i'll b commenting regularly...M waiting for the next part...Keep smiling....Take care...😊

Love
Mugdha
😊

lol...aww i loved yer comment....like srsly i cant believe ppl like my writing skills.....sigh....then its job well done to me....lol....thank ye so much....ill update sooon!
JULIEL thumbnail
that was awesome ... looking forward to the next update!!
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazyboutkaran

amazing yA....congo for ur new thread....doesnt come as a surprise....ur ff is one of the best!!...cont soon!

reallli....woah....thats a compliment....lol thank ye....yer little comment made me smile!