Tere Liye

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* ||

JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ekta Kapoor's new show Tere Liye on Star Plus

Ekta Kapoor's new show Tere Liye on STAR Plus

STAR PLUS's TERE LIYE – Ekta Kapoor on a lead Hunt

Look's like she wants to leave no stone unturned to make the comeback show on STAR Plus her most memorable body of work. Ekta Kapoor's new show Tere Liye on STAR Plus is touted to be a romantic saga and something that will become a talking point for the Indian audience very soon. The woman who has created historic characters like Sujal-Kashish, Om-Parvati, Tulsi-Mihir on television is on a lead hunt to find the next couple Taani and Anuraag. Apparently a team of eight members are investing night and day surfing through profiles of young and fresh faces, age group 18-25 on all social networking sites (facebook, orkut) to hunt for the leads that can portray Taani and Anuraag. So if you are on these social networking sites and make the cut, you could be the lucky one. Wait and watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowwhite30 thumbnail

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner* ||

This thread will contain all the articles/interviews related to the show Tere Liye

IF is in direct competition with Telly Chakkar & Indian Television so don't post articles from the above sites.

Kindly provide link to the article. Don't post any comments out here it would be deleted.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by Manasi_16 - 13 years ago
snowwhite30 thumbnail

source- http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6592

Harshad Chopra tipped to play lead in Ekta's next on Star Plus

Balaji Telefilms is working on a love story for Star Plus, and the buzz is that Harshad Chopra has almost bagged the lead role in the show..

Edited by snowwhite30 - 13 years ago
snowwhite30 thumbnail

http://www.starplus.in/newsarticle.aspx?nid=405

Geetanjali Tikkekar back on Taryay Liyay

Here, she plays the loving mother of Anurag, who initiates the love between Anurag and Tani.

We spoke to Geetanjali Tikkekar-Kharbanda about her role, "I am playing the mother of Anurag and my character's name is Nalanjali in my come back show with Balaji called Taryay Liyay. She is very positive and is a loving mother. Even though she is dependent on her husband, she has the guts to take her own stand when it is needed."

Further she told us that, "It's good to be back on television because after the delivery of my baby, I was itching to start my work again and fortunately I got a call from Balaji, which is like family to me and I said yes to this show. My little Shourya (19 months old) also allowed me to work."

Later on we asked her about her connection with Anurag and Bengali and she said, "I think I have strong karmic connections as in all my three shows, I played a Bengali though I am hard core Maharashtrian. While the name Anurag has also had a strong connection because in Kasauti, I played the troublesome wife of Anurag and here I play loving and caring mother of Anurag."

Geetanjali is married to actor Sikander Kharbanda.

Taryay Liyay has the most interesting and experienced ensemble of actors who will take it to a different high. While young artists like Anupriya Kapoor and Harshad Chopra will add ounces of romance and depth to the plot; popular actors like Rajat Tokass, Neha Janpandit, Aadesh Chaudhary, Shakti Arora, Neha Saxena, Geetanjali Tikekar, Chanderkant Tanreja and Supriya Shukla will bring in the quintessential drama and keep viewers asking for more.

So don't forget to watch new love story of Anurag and Taani in a new show Taryay Liyay every Monday to Friday that starts from June 14th at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

snowwhite30 thumbnail

source- http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6911

It's Anupriya Kapoor to play Thani in Tere Liye..

Anupriya Kapoor has now bagged the prized role of the lead in Ekta Kapoor's upcoming show, Tere Liye on Star Plus..

snowwhite30 thumbnail

source- http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6927

Neha Janpandit in Star Plus' Tere Liye..

Neha Janpandit, who was last seen in Shraddha is back in action with Star Plus' upcoming show, Tere Liye. She will also be seen in an episodic of Star Horror Nights..

snowwhite30 thumbnail

source- http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6985

'I'm too small to define love' - Harshad Chopra

Harshad Chopra the lead of Balaji Telefilms' upcoming show Tere Liye in conversation with Tellybuzz'

snowwhite30 thumbnail
Ekta Kapoor is back in action again with Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms after a period of 2 years. Her new show with Star Plus's is called 'Tere Liye' . The show stars Harshad Chopra of 'Kis Des Mein Hai Meraa Dil' and Anupriya fame who was also seen in 'Mile Jab Hum Tum'. Ekta says, "I am coming back to my audience with Star Plus and Balaji yet again. The show is all about the intense journey as well as the discovery of love. This particular love story is unlike any that the viewers have seen on Indian Television ever."

"My audience will really learn how to love and will definitely relate to the story. And that a promise!  The story is not a love story in the true sense, rather, it is a story of love and the way love changes with time." adds Ekta.

So were you inspired by any such stories before? " Frankly speaking, it's about everyone and not only me that I am inspired by.  But yes, it did take me back in time and can be considered to be a tribute to my wonder years." signs off Ms. Kapoor.

Ekta  is back on Star Plus after the legendary show 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' went off air.  Let's now see what she can do with 'Tere Liye'.
snowwhite30 thumbnail

Harshad Chopra

The handsome hunk Harshad Chopra who was lately seen in 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil' as Prem and has a huge female following, will be back with a bang in Star Plus's 'Tere Liye' . The show is an intense love story which made us ask our guy about his first love and crush. And he replied, "Yes, I did have a crush when I was a child and not quite grown up."

So was she your class teacher or someone like that? "No, she wasn't my class teacher but my class mate. I was in the 4th standard and she was my friend. I was crazy about her long hair. She had a very shiny and beautiful head of hair and I used to follow her after school just to catch a glimpse of her hair." And even before our school started, I used to come up behind her just to see her and her beautiful long hair." He added.

"That's what my first love and crush was all about but I am still too young to understand and define love as it's really a feeling which cannot be measured in words," signs off Harshad.

Well after this your female fan following is going to increase for sure!
snowwhite30 thumbnail

source- http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6838

Shakktii Aroraa now joins Harshad in the 'Tere Liye' team..

Mukul aka Shakktii Aroraa of Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo will soon be seen in Balaji's upcoming show on Star Plus, Tere Liye'